Whisky "Woodford Reserve", 0.75 L
- m. Savelovskaya New — not available
- m. Leninsky Prospekt New — not available
- m. Vodniy Stadion New — Available
- m. Serpukhovskaya New — not available
- m. Shosse Entuziastov New — not available
- m. Suharevskaya New — not available
- m. Baumanskaya New — not available
- m. Pervomayskaya New — not available
- m. Krylatskoye New — not available
- m. Varshavskaya New — Available
- m. Filyovsky Park New — not available
- m. Strogino New — not available
- m. Ulitsa Ak. Yangelya New — Available
- m. Krasnogorsk (m. Myakinino) New — Available
- m. Konkovo New — Available
- m. Lyubertsy (Zhulebino) New — Available
- m. Zil New — not available
- m. Novokosino New — Available
- m. Maryino New — not available
- m. Kolomenskaya New — Available
- m. VDNKh New — not available
- m. Proletarskaya New — not available
- m. Slavyansky Bulvar New — not available
- m. Seligerskaya New — not available
- m. Skobelevskaya New — not available
Restaurants, shops, bars, hotels, distributors
- Barrel aging:
Vintages and volumes
Reviews of purchase "Woodford Reserve", 0.75 L
Whiskey dark amber color.
Whisky is full-bodied, sweet taste with a hint of creme brulee, vanilla, caramel, a hint of rye, nuts, caramel, dark chocolate, with a bitter aftertaste and dry notes.
Whiskey has a strong aroma with notes of wood, vanilla, caramel, almonds, fruit, with hints of apricot and cocoa.
Woodford Reserve is recommended to use in its pure form with ice or with a small amount of water. Bourbon is perfect as a digestif. Woodford Reserve also can be a great ingredient for making cocktails.
Woodford Reserve - bourbon is a super-premium, created for true connoisseurs. Woodford Reserve is produced in a small factory in the county of Woodford, after whom he was named.
Company Woodford Reserve Distillery, which produces this wonderful bourbon, was founded in 1812 and originally called «Oscar Pepper Distillery». At this time, Dr. James Crowe began to develop recipes and production technology whiskey Woodford Reserve. In 1879 L.Lebrot and D. Graham bought a farm, which gave the name Labrot & Graham. In 1970 the company Brown-Forman, already owned the Labrot & Graham, sold a possession, and screwed them back only in the 90s. Distillery opened again in 1995, then it was decided to begin production of bourbon on the technologies developed in the 19th century. Woodford Reserve is produced by sequential distillation three copper boiling cube that gives the drink a softness and tenderness.
Excerpt takes place in oak barrels for 6 years, thereby bourbon filled with a delicious aroma and rich taste. The first sustained whiskey appeared in 2003 (the same year distillery officially renamed «Woodford Reserve Distillery»). Whiskey Woodford Reserve has won many awards at the most prestigious international competitions: gold medal in the International Wine & Spirits Competition - 2001 Gold Medal International Spirit Challenge - 2003 and double gold medal in the World Spirits Competition, 2000/01, Luxury Institute called Woodford Reserve's most prestigious whiskey.