Wine "Villa Bianchi", Verdicchio Classico dei Castelli di Jesi DOC, 2016
- Grape varieties:
Vintages and volumes
Reviews of purchase "Villa Bianchi", Verdicchio Classico dei Castelli di Jesi DOC, 2016
The wine is characterized by a brilliant straw yellow color with a greenish tint.
Taste wine has good structure, filled with lots of fresh fruit and bright colors, which are underlined almond tones.
The aroma of wine - very intense fruit tones that perfectly complemented by floral notes.
Wine perfectly combines with pasta and risotto with seafood, grilled fish, cooked or baked in bread crumbs.
White wine "Villa Bianca" producing company Uman Ronchi since 1985, bears the name of an ancient family estate Bianchi, located in the heart of the region Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi. Wine "Villa Bianca" expresses all the characteristics of Verdicchio by demonstrating, in particular, fresh and elegant flavor. All this is achieved through the careful selection of grapes in the vineyard, and also - with the help of winemaking techniques aimed at preserving intact the diversity inherent in the aromatic varietal character.
Grapes for wine "Villa Bianchi" is harvested by hand in mid-October. After careful extraction must quenched followed by settling. 70% of the grapes fermented in stainless steel at a controlled temperature of 16-18 ° C for 10-15 days. The remaining 30% fermented in oak barrels volume of 50 hectoliters. The wine spends 12 months in tanks, where the fermentation, the wine is then bottled and specify another 6 months in the cellars of the winery. Wine "Villa Bianca" - multiple winner of international wine competitions.
Creating a winery Gino Umani Ronchi (Umani Ronchi) dates back to 1950, when Gina bought a large piece of land on the low hills of the Marche, near the village of Cupramontana. At present, the House Uman Ronchi belongs to the family Burnett, who now owns six vineyard area of 100 hectares in the Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico Rossi Conero. About 40 hectares of vineyards are rented in addition to the main vineyards economy. Uman Ronchi winery is known for its traditional wines - Rosso Conero and Verdicchio, but here is carried out interesting experiments with other varieties in the first place, such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Chardonnay. The most prestigious products Uman Ronchi wines are the "San Lorenzo" and "Kumari", "Casal di Serra" and "Villa Bianca".