Wine Villa Bianchi Verdicchio Classico dei Castelli di Jesi DOC 2009
- Grape varieties:
Vintages and volumes
Reviews of purchase Villa Bianchi Verdicchio Classico dei Castelli di Jesi DOC 2009
Villa Bianca Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico - this exquisite wine has a rich golden color.
Villa Bianca Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico has extensive in cous with excellent acid balance and good structure. In the aftertaste lighter shades of apple and almond.
Villa Bianca Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico - wine with a complex aroma, which veiled tones of vanilla, ripe fruit and honey underlined by shades of bitter almonds, herbs and anise.
Great wine with fish on the grill, antipasti, white meat, pasta and risotto.
For the first time this wine was created in 1985, is present in the title a reference to the family estate of the family Bianchi. The grapes are harvested by hand in mid-October. After careful extraction must quenched followed by settling. 70% fermented grape stainless steel containers at controlled temperature 16-18 ° C in techenie10-15 days. The remaining 30% fermented in oak barrels volume of 50 hectoliters.
The wine spends 12 months in tanks, where the fermentation, the wine is then bottled, after which it conducts another 6 months in bottle before sale. Villa Bianca Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico - fruity, buttery, not aged in oak.