Wine "Turmhof" Chardonnay, 2014
Reviews of purchase "Turmhof" Chardonnay, 2014
Wine of pale yellow color with thatched shades.
Well-structured wine with a full, slightly salty flavor. Partial aging wine in small oak barrels gives the wine taste of elegance.
The aroma of wine is bright, laced with hints of ripe fruit. The leading role belongs to the nuances in the bouquet of apple, banana and vanilla.
Wine perfectly suited as an aperitif, as well as perfectly revealed in combination with appetizers, dishes of fish, shellfish, poultry and white meat.
Wine "Turmhof" Chardonnay, 2010 is made from Chardonnay grapes. The vineyard is located in the village at an altitude of 210-350 Kurtash meters above sea level in the south-eastern exposure. Vine, whose average age is 20 years old, grows on chalky and sandy soils interspersed with gravel. The density of planting - 3500-7000 per hectare. 90% of wort Fermentation takes place in stainless steel vats at a temperature of 20-21 ° C. The remaining 10% through this process in barriques. Almost Semi-Annual wine extract also passes fragmented with 20% aged in large oak barrels, 70% - in stainless steel tanks, and the remaining 10% - in small oak barrels. Storage capacity "Turmhof" Chardonnay - 4-5 years.
Wine producer is Tifenbrunner company that produces high-quality beverages, based on innovative technologies. The winery is located in the village of Kurtash and dates from the XII century. To date, the owners of the estate are Tifenbrunner Herbert and his son Christophe, who are considered experts in the world drinks. Every year, farms produce 750,000 bottles, 70% of which occur in white wines.
Vineyards Tifenbrunner farm located on the southern slopes of the hills, where for each class allotted a separate section. The main credo of the winery - "Quality begins with the vineyard."
Wine company won numerous awards, which undoubtedly attracted lovers of fine wines that are highly appreciated the taste and bouquet of wines "Tiefenbrunner".
Warning: according to recommendations of the "ФС РАР" from 2018.06.25: alcoholic production can be bought only personally in the Winestyle shops.
ООО "Стор Вайнстайл", ИНН 9717017438, license: 77РПА0012229 from 2016.06.08 Moscow, Lyusinovskaya 53, 1st floor, room VI. Working hours: 11:00 - 23:00, from Monday to Sunday