Wine Tormaresca, Chardonnay, Puglia IGT, 2018
- Grape varieties:
Vintages and volumes
Reviews of purchase Tormaresca, Chardonnay, Puglia IGT, 2018
The wine is light yellow color with a greenish tint.
The taste of wine is rich and smooth, refreshing, fruity, with a good balance and minerality.
Aromatic bouquet of wine dense, fresh, with notes of apricot, pineapple, almond and vanilla cream and floral nuances.
The wine goes well with a salad of fresh vegetables and fruits, as well as seafood and fish dishes, great as an aperitif.
Bright fruit wine medium density, Chardonnay shows purity and richness of Apulian fruit. Chardonnay grapes for wine making is assembled from two sections of the economy Tormareska. The main part of the crop (80%) grown in Tenuta San Pietro in Mayma Vernotico, another - in Bocca di Lupo in Murgia Minervino. The grapes are harvested at optimum maturity degree and immediately sent to the cellars of the winery to gently pressing and cooling to a temperature of 10 ° C. Next 90% of the wort is fermented with selected yeasts in stainless steel tanks under controlled temperature of 16 ° C. The other part (10%) is fermented in oak barrels, they also held malolactic fermentation, which lasts for 3 months, after which the wine is aged in steel tanks, assembled with the first part and is bottled.
Tormareska wine - is the result of another project active Marquis Antinori, who in 1998 found it Puglia one of the most promising wine regions of Italy. Tormaresca project combined two worlds, two philosophies, two cultures: the special character with a strong personality and experience accumulated over centuries of local viticulture connect with young, energetic approach and modern technology.