Wine TerraMater, "Vineyard" Cabernet Sauvignon, 2013
Reviews of purchase TerraMater, "Vineyard" Cabernet Sauvignon, 2013
Wine of intense red color.
Taste wine attractive, fruity, with soft and velvety tannins, good balance and quite long finish.
Expressive tones of red and black fruit in the aroma of the wine improved spicy notes and balsamic touches.
The wine goes well with red meat, especially beef and pork, pasta, game, cheese.
Wine TerraMater, "Vineyard" Cabernet Sauvignon is made from the most popular red varieties worldwide - Cabernet Sauvignon grown on vines with low yields in the Maipo Valley, the most famous wine-growing region of Chile. The favorable climate with warm summers and mild winters, gravel and clay soils give the wine a personality. After a five-day cold maceration and fermentation on the skins of fifteen, wine passes malolactic fermentation for 15 days at a temperature of 28 degrees. Part of the wines are aged 6 months to two or three years in oak barrels.
Wine "TerraMater Cabernet Sauvignon" got a lot of high ratings and awards at prestigious international competitions:
- Vintage 2005 won the silver medal at Concour Mondial de Bruxelles in Belgium in 2007;
- 2003 vintage won a silver medal at the Vinalies Internationales 2005 in France, an assessment "Excellent" by Austral Spectator Wine Guide 2005 86 points from the guide on Chilean wines "Descorchados 2006 de Patricio Tapia";
- Vintage 2002 - double silver medalist competitions Decanter World Wine Awards 2004 in the UK and Mundus Vini 2004 in Germany, and a bronze at the Annual Wine Tasting Chile in 2003;
- Vintage 2001 received Gold Concour Mondial de Bruxelles in Belgium in 2003 and silver in Tokyo at Japan Wine Challenge 2002;
- Vintage 2000, was awarded a silver medal at Concour International des Vines in Switzerland in 2001 and a bronze at the International Wine Challenge 2001 in the UK;
- Vintage 1999 - a silver medalist at the 2001 Vinalies Internationales in France and a bronze at the Japan Wine Challenge 2001 in Tokyo;
- Vintage 1998 got 3 medals: two silver - at Concour Mondial de Bruxelles 2000 (Belgium) and Concour International des Vines 2000 (Switzerland), and a bronze at the Challenge International du Vin in France in 2000;
- Vintage 1997 won two bronze medals at the International Wine Challenge 1998 and 1999 in the UK.
In 1996, three older sisters Canepa - Gilda, Edda and Antonieta - realize their dream by opening a new winery TerraMater. A passion for wine production has been part of their lives, because the family Canepa in winemaking since the 1930's. Once their father emigrated from Italy to Chile and discover that the fertile soils of the Chilean viticulture engage easily and efficiently acquired vineyards. Today his business, but under his own name, continued docheri.Kompaniya TerraMater born on exceptional grounds, on which there are numerous vineyards, full of noble varieties. TerraMater owns 500 hectares of land, washed with clean water with the Andean mountains. Here grow old, well-rooted vines, whose age ranges from 40 to 60 years, as well as the wonderful olive groves that produce the highest quality olive oil and apple orchards. Various structures, textures and depth of soil for growing a variety of grapes and produce wines of different character and style. Sisters Vineyards Canepa rich famous varieties as Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Carmenere, Sangiovese, Shiraz, Pinot Blanc, Petit Verdot and many others. One of the main directions of the company is to provide new and attractive flavors by blending wines from grapes with different characteristics. As the company said winemaker TerraMater Christian Vallejo: "TerraMater - this wine for any occasion and for all cases."
Huge investments in newly built new factory gave us TerraMater advantage over many of its competitors. Low cost, easy and high quality wines TerraMater often bring victory in international competitions!