Wine Tenuta Sette Cieli, "Noi4" Bolgheri DOC, 2014
Reviews of purchase Tenuta Sette Cieli, "Noi4" Bolgheri DOC, 2014
The wine has a dark ruby red, almost purple.
Powerful, yet elegant taste of the wine reveals notes of the chord of ripe fruits and berries - black currant, blackberry. Carefully structured and harmonious aftertaste pleases soft tannins.
In deep flavor notes of sweet wine felt berries and fruits, hints of spice, leather and tobacco.
The wine goes well with grilled meat, especially beef.
"Il Pino di Biserno" - a fine wine from the company Campo di Sasso, the second, produced in Tenuta Bizerno. It is made from carefully selected blend of grape varieties Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot and Merlot. The first crop of "Il Pino di Biserno" was released in 2004, and each subsequent year the quality of the wine greatly improved. Vintage 2010 is the next step in the promotion of the reputation of "Il Pino di Biserno". The wine has a great drinkability at a young age, but, nevertheless, can be stored in bottles and grow up to 12 years.
"Il Pino di Biserno" made from grapes harvested by hand in small boxes and passed a rigorous selection at the winery by means of a vibrating table. Destebliruyutsya berries and gently pressed. Fermentation occurs in stainless steel vats for 3-4 weeks at 28 ° C. Malolactic fermentation takes place in barrels (50%) and stainless steel tanks (50%). 65% of the wine is aged for 12 months in new and one year old French oak barrels, and the remaining 35% mature in stainless steel vats. After bottling the wine is refined further 6 months in bottles before release.
Campo di Sasso estate was purchased by the Marquis Lodovico Antinori in 1995. Campo di Sasso consists of three different vineyards to the west of the road to Bolgheri. The unique geographical position of this large estate promised excellent prospects for development: a varied terroir, great climate Tuscan coast, hot sun and the freshness of the Ligurian Sea. On the basis of Campo di Sasso, Lodovico Antinori together with his older brother - the famous winemaker Piero Antinori, the company has created Tenuta di Biserno. Antinori invited the famous oenologist Michel Rolland, who became personally supervise all processes at the winery. Two wine estates - Insoglio del Cinghiale Toscana IGT and Il Pino di Biserno Toscana IGT has won great recognition among many professionals and wine lovers. In 2010, the court experts was also represented the best wine estates - Toscana IGT Biserno .
The wine estate of T enuta Sette Cieli is located on the Tuscan coast between Bolgheri and Castagneto Carducci, at an altitude of 400 meters above sea level. The total area of the estate is 80 hectares, of which 10 hectares are given for vineyards. The vines are planted on gentle hills rather tightly, the mild, temperate climate creates favorable conditions for growing juicy, mature berries. Organic methods are applied on the vineyards, the vines are processed carefully and carefully.
Tenuta Sette Cieli started its activities in 2001 and today it has firmly established its position in the Tuscan winemaking.