Sibona Grappa Nebbiolo, 0.5 L
- m. Savelovskaya New — under the order
- m. Leninsky Prospekt New — under the order
- m. Vodniy Stadion New — under the order
- m. Serpukhovskaya New — under the order
- m. Shosse Entuziastov New — under the order
- m. Suharevskaya New — under the order
- m. Baumanskaya New — under the order
- m. Pervomayskaya New — under the order
- m. Krylatskoye New — under the order
- m. Varshavskaya New — under the order
- m. Filyovsky Park New — under the order
- m. Strogino New — under the order
- m. Ulitsa Ak. Yangelya New — under the order
- m. Krasnogorsk (m. Myakinino) New — under the order
- m. Konkovo New — under the order
- m. Lyubertsy (Zhulebino) New — under the order
- m. Zil New — under the order
- m. Novokosino New — under the order
- m. Maryino New — under the order
- m. Kolomenskaya New — under the order
- m. VDNKh New — under the order
- m. Proletarskaya New — under the order
- m. Slavyansky Bulvar New — under the order
Restaurants, shops, bars, hotels, distributors
Reviews of purchase Sibona Grappa Nebbiolo, 0.5 L
Easy amber tint.
Rich taste with delicate notes of wood ends a long and pleasant aftertaste.
Exquisite light scent of flowers and fruit.
Grappa is ideally suited as a digestif.
Grappa Nebbiolio obtained from the Nebbiolo grape pomace grown in the best vineyards of Roero (Roero). Fresh squeeze already sbrazhennaya is sent to distillation, and then the final product is aged for several months in stainless steel tanks, then grappa poured into small oak barrels, where it acquires the aroma and taste of perfection.
The Antica Distilleria Domenico Sibona SpA. - An enterprise for the production of grappa, which is located in Italy, in the region of Piobesi d'Alba. The company was founded about a hundred years ago, and was originally housed in the production premises previously occupied by the oven for baking and drying. The plant is located in the center of an important wine region, where the most typical Piedmontese made wine and grappa. Here it is grown grape varieties such as Moscato, Chardonnay, Barbera, Nebbiolo. This Nebbiolo and serves as the basis for the Grappa Sibona. The drink is made from this grape pomace. Distillation is carried out on the day of receipt of raw materials to the plant. Exposure grappa takes place in two stages: first in the medium capacity barrels, then - in small barrels. This allows us to give the drink its original flavor and exquisite aroma. Curiously, Siboney is the first plant in Piedmont, received an official license to manufacture alcohol. The license for the number 1 was issued UTF organization governing the operations related to the production of alcoholic beverages.
Such a long history Sibona - synonymous with great past and an equally great prestige, which has a production plant. The use of selected raw materials and their careful treatment allowed beverage companies to succeed both on the domestic and foreign market. Carefully conducted by distillation, constant updating of product lines and expertise of two leading oenologists working in the company for several decades, determined the modern image Sibona as a successful company.