Wine Santa Rita, "120" Reserva Especial Carmenere, 2016
Reviews of purchase Santa Rita, "120" Reserva Especial Carmenere, 2016
The wine is bright scarlet color with garnet hue.
Lightweight and beverage taste of wine differs abundant, refreshing fruity notes.
The aroma of wine is dominated by notes of dark berries and fruits.
The wine is an excellent aperitif, served to light snacks, salads, soft cheeses, perfectly combined with savory desserts and pastries.
Santa Rita, "120" Cabernet Sauvignon Rose - Pink dry wine is made from Cabernet Sauvignon grown in the Central Valley of Chile. The major share of wine (60%) is created from pressed Cabernet berries collected in late March, and later added to them the remaining 40% of berries collected at the end of April. The idea is to combine harmoniously refreshing fruity notes and acidity developed from the first harvest with mature and complex notes of the second crop.
With this approach, the wine "120" Cabernet Sauvignon Rosé is a much more elegant and versatile. Fermentation of wort takes place at low temperatures for 20 days after the blend was made. wine aging in oak barrels for six months holds.
By the 90 th year, when production is fully controlled by the Claro Group, for the production of wine import project Vina Carmen was acquired more than 1,000 hectares of vineyards located in the most important wine valleys of Chile: Maipo, Rapel, Lontu, Casablanca and Apalta. By the 2000s it appeared in their production winery in Argentina (Vina Dona Paula PLC), was purchased brand Terra Andina, opened offices in London and the United States. Since 2009, the company began the development of organic wines Nativa Eco.
Today, to the farm of Santa Rita are wineries and brands Vina Carmen, Sur Andino, Vina Centenaria, Nativa Eco Wines and Vina Dona Paula. Currently, the winery Santa Rita and its subsidiaries supply their products in more than 75 countries, focusing primarily on the premium segment.