3 755 rub.
5 ratings for other vintages
ООО «Бутик Вайнстайл», ИНН: 7713790026, license: 77РПА0010390 from 05.11.2014 valid from 05.11.2014 to 04.11.2024, Moscow, Leninsky prospekt, d.52ООО «Ритейл Вайнстайл», ИНН: 7716816628, license: 77РПА0012148 from 26.04.2016 valid from 26.04.2016 to 25.04.2021, Moscow, Leningradskoe shosse, d.72, 1st floor, room IVа, 1-5ООО «Вайнстайл», ИНН: 7715808800, license: 77РПА0010437 from 16.10.2019 valid from 14.11.2014 to 13.11.2024, OGRN: 1107746352141, Moscow, Skladochnaya ul., d.1, str.1, floor 1, part of the premises IвООО «Стор Вайнстайл», ИНН: 9717017438, license: 77РПА0012229 from 08.06.2016 valid from 08.06.2016 to 08.06.2021, Moscow, Lyusinovskaya, d.53, 1st floor, room VIООО «Ред Вайнстайл», ИНН: 9717049616, license: 77РПА0012971 from 23.03.2017 valid from 23.03.2017 to 22.03.2022, Moscow, shosse Entuziastov, d.74/2, 1st floor, room VООО «Грин Вайнстайл», ИНН: 9718061246, license: 77РПА0013267 from 04.08.2017 valid from 04.08.2017 to 03.08.2022, Moscow, st. Staraya Basmannaya, d.25, str.1, 1st floor, room 1, 1-9ООО «Роуз Вайнстайл», ИНН: 9718046294, license: 77РПА0013315 from 24.08.2017 valid from 24.08.2017 to 23.08.2022, Moscow, prospekt Mira, d.70, 1st floor, room № IV, 1-4ООО «Найс Вайнстайл», ИНН: 7716856204, license: 77РПА0013269 from 04.08.2017 valid from 04.08.2017 to 03.08.2022, Moscow, st.Sadovaya-Suharevskaya, d.13/15, ground floor, room VII, 1-3ООО «Софт Вайнстайл», ИНН: 7719485100, license: 77РПА0014417 from 22.03.2019 valid from 22.03.2019 to 22.03.2024, Moscow, Izmailovsky Boulevard, d. 1/28, floor 1, room. I, 1, 2, 2A, 3-5ООО «Софт Вайнстайл», ИНН: 7719485100, license: 77РПА0014437 from 04.04.2019 valid from 04.04.2019 to 03.04.2024, Moscow, Osenny Boulevard, 20, bldg. 1, 1 floor, premise 275, room 1-5ООО «Роуз Вайнстайл», ИНН: 9718046294, license: 77РПА0014645 from 04.10.2019, valid from 04.10.2019 to 03.10.2024, Moscow, Varshavskoye shosse, 72, building. 3, floor 1, room 82 We do shipment to legal entities according to law.
Warning: according to recommendations of the "ФС РАР" from 2018.06.25: alcoholic production can be bought in the Winestyle shops.
Order by phone
+7 (499) 703-45-43 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Reviews of purchase Roland Lavantureux, Chablis Premier Cru "Fourchaume" AOC, 2016

Tasting Notes


The color of wine - pale straw.


Taste wine elegant, medium intensity. It reveals a harmonious combination of delicate shades of apples and pears, accented tones of minerals.


The aroma of wine is fresh, fruity, with a notable presence of minerals.


Wine is served with oysters and other shellfish, fish, poultry and as an aperitif.

Interesting Facts

Roland Lavantureux, Chablis Premier Cru "Fourchaume " AOC - elegant and harmonious wine, an outstanding representative of the region of Burgundy. In the production of wine using grapes Chardonnay grown in the vineyard "Fourche". Created by traditional technologies, for aging wine is divided into two parts. About 60% is kept in stainless steel vats, the remaining 40% - in old oak casks. Chablis Premiers Crus "Fourche" differs memorable flavor with clear hints of minerals and fruit garden. This wine is recommended to serve with oysters, fish and poultry.

Producer's description

In 1979, Roland Lavantyuro started managing the family wine business. He found a new land for vineyards and expanded their possessions from 7 to 20 hectares. Brigitte's wife engaged in administrative work. Together they work in three directions: sell wine to private customers, restaurants in France and for export. Sons David and Arno are also working in the family farm. Arnaud follows the vines and vinification. David deals with commercial matters of family house.


Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine Roland Lavantureux, Chablis Premier Cru "Fourchaume" AOC, 2016, price Roland Lavantureux, Chablis Premier Cru "Fourchaume" AOC, 2016 — 3 755 rub.. Producer wine Roland Lavantureux. Delivery Roland Lavantureux, Chablis Premier Cru "Fourchaume" AOC, 2016.