price
8 304 rub.
Available
Ratings and Awards
RP 90
Vivino 3
6 ratings for other vintages
ООО «Бутик Вайнстайл», ИНН: 7713790026, license: 77РПА0010390 from 05.11.2014 valid from 05.11.2014 to 04.11.2024, Moscow, Leninsky prospekt, d.52ООО «Ритейл Вайнстайл», ИНН: 7716816628, license: 77РПА0012148 from 26.04.2016 valid from 26.04.2016 to 25.04.2021, Moscow, Leningradskoe shosse, d.72, 1st floor, room IVа, 1-5ООО «Вайнстайл», ИНН: 7715808800, license: 77РПА0010437 from 16.10.2019 valid from 14.11.2014 to 13.11.2024, OGRN: 1107746352141, Moscow, Skladochnaya ul., d.1, str.1, floor 1, part of the premises IвООО «Стор Вайнстайл», ИНН: 9717017438, license: 77РПА0012229 from 08.06.2016 valid from 08.06.2016 to 08.06.2021, Moscow, Lyusinovskaya, d.53, 1st floor, room VIООО «Ред Вайнстайл», ИНН: 9717049616, license: 77РПА0012971 from 23.03.2017 valid from 23.03.2017 to 22.03.2022, Moscow, shosse Entuziastov, d.74/2, 1st floor, room VООО «Грин Вайнстайл», ИНН: 9718061246, license: 77РПА0013267 from 04.08.2017 valid from 04.08.2017 to 03.08.2022, Moscow, st. Staraya Basmannaya, d.25, str.1, 1st floor, room 1, 1-9ООО «Роуз Вайнстайл», ИНН: 9718046294, license: 77РПА0013315 from 24.08.2017 valid from 24.08.2017 to 23.08.2022, Moscow, prospekt Mira, d.70, 1st floor, room № IV, 1-4ООО «Найс Вайнстайл», ИНН: 7716856204, license: 77РПА0013269 from 04.08.2017 valid from 04.08.2017 to 03.08.2022, Moscow, st.Sadovaya-Suharevskaya, d.13/15, ground floor, room VII, 1-3ООО «Софт Вайнстайл», ИНН: 7719485100, license: 77РПА0014417 from 22.03.2019 valid from 22.03.2019 to 22.03.2024, Moscow, Izmailovsky Boulevard, d. 1/28, floor 1, room. I, 1, 2, 2A, 3-5ООО «Софт Вайнстайл», ИНН: 7719485100, license: 77РПА0014437 from 04.04.2019 valid from 04.04.2019 to 03.04.2024, Moscow, Osenny Boulevard, 20, bldg. 1, 1 floor, premise 275, room 1-5ООО «Роуз Вайнстайл», ИНН: 9718046294, license: 77РПА0014645 from 04.10.2019, valid from 04.10.2019 to 03.10.2024, Moscow, Varshavskoye shosse, 72, building. 3, floor 1, room 82 We do shipment to legal entities according to law.
Warning: according to recommendations of the "ФС РАР" from 2018.06.25: alcoholic production can be bought in the Winestyle shops.
Order by phone
+7 (499) 703-45-43 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Reviews of purchase Roland Lavantureux, Chablis Grand Cru "Vaudesir" AOC, 2015

Tasting Notes

Color

The wine has a light amber color.

Taste

The taste of wine perfectly balanced, rich and rounded, with notes of minerals and juicy fruit. The aftertaste is long.

Aroma

The sophisticated aroma of wine is dominated by shades of tropical fruits, fresh pastries and vanilla.

Gastronomy

The wine should be served with dishes of French cuisine, such as foie gras, oysters and other seafood, fish, game, poultry and red meat.

Interesting Facts

Roland Lavantureux, Chablis Grand Cru "Vaudesir " AOC - elegant, noble wine. His balanced, rounded, mineral and fruity taste it received thanks to the limestone soils in which the vines are cultivated Chardonnay. Approximately 85% of the wine is aging in old oak barrels, the remaining 15% - in new barrels.

The aroma of Chablis Grand Cru "Vodezir" filled with spring tones of tropical fruit and freshly baked vanilla muffins. Wine is served to French delicacies and oysters, meat, game and poultry, veal and fish. Over the years, it has developed its quality, which allows you to purchase it for long-term storage.

Producer's description

In 1979, Roland Lavantyuro started managing the family wine business. He found a new land for vineyards and expanded their possessions from 7 to 20 hectares. Brigitte's wife engaged in administrative work. Together they work in three directions: sell wine to private customers, restaurants in France and for export. Sons David and Arno are also working in the family farm. Arnaud follows the vines and vinification. David deals with commercial matters of family house.

Features

Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine Roland Lavantureux, Chablis Grand Cru "Vaudesir" AOC, 2015, price Roland Lavantureux, Chablis Grand Cru "Vaudesir" AOC, 2015 — 8 304 rub.. Producer wine Roland Lavantureux. Delivery Roland Lavantureux, Chablis Grand Cru "Vaudesir" AOC, 2015.