Vodka "Polugar" №5, Horseradish, 0.5 L
- m. Savelovskaya New — under the order
- m. Leninsky Prospekt New — under the order
- m. Vodniy Stadion New — under the order
- m. Serpukhovskaya New — under the order
- m. Shosse Entuziastov New — under the order
- m. Suharevskaya New — under the order
- m. Baumanskaya New — under the order
- m. Pervomayskaya New — under the order
- m. Krylatskoye New — under the order
- m. Varshavskaya New — under the order
- m. Filyovsky Park New — under the order
- m. Strogino New — under the order
- m. Ulitsa Ak. Yangelya New — under the order
- m. Krasnogorsk (m. Myakinino) New — under the order
- m. Konkovo New — under the order
- m. Lyubertsy (Zhulebino) New — under the order
- m. Zil New — under the order
- m. Novokosino New — under the order
- m. Maryino New — under the order
- m. Kolomenskaya New — under the order
- m. VDNKh New — under the order
- m. Proletarskaya New — under the order
- m. Slavyansky Bulvar New — under the order
Restaurants, shops, bars, hotels, distributors
Vintages and volumes
Reviews of purchase "Polugar" №5, Horseradish, 0.5 L
Polugar color - transparent, light honey.
Taste Polugar gentle, enveloping, spicy, refined, with a pleasant pungency. The bouquet felt honey, rum, sweet sugar syrup, pepper and other spices, fennel, ginger, candy, rye crust, rye bread, attractive notes of mint and subtle nuances of pickles.
In Polugar refined, delicate, pleasant, sweet flavor with notes of allspice and meadow honey tones of white flowers, spices, white pepper, bay leaf, pickle, pickles, herbs and spices in brine, peach, apricot, cinnamon, pepper, dried parsley , bay leaf, ginger, basil and hints of nutmeg, warm bread.
The drink is a good meal, a rich hot meals and hearty snacks, to enhance the taste of lunch or dinner. Excellent alcohol "seasoning" that can complement many dishes: mashed potatoes, crab patties, baked white fish, dorado, fish soup, the fatty richness ear, sturgeon, baked leg of lamb with spices. Combined with any sharp rich dishes, beautiful and as an aperitif. Excellent "winter" option.
"Polugar" №4, honey and pepper is produced by triple-distilled in copper alembic mash of rye and wheat, before the third distillation added sweet and hot peppers. The product was purified by careful distillation using birch charcoal was added and honey.
According to the manufacturer, "Polugar" - a "revival of historical Russian bread wine - the progenitor of the modern vodka." Its release was suspended in 1895. Bread wine in the Russian empire - is another name for good grain distillate is made by distilling in special stills of copper. In the XIX century did not know distillation of pure ethyl alcohol, so traditional Polugar cherished bread aroma and mild flavor of raw materials, ie, rye and wheat. Braga is made of pure Russian rye and / or wheat, then it passes the triple distillation in a special alembic copper, recreating the creator of "Polugar" according to the old drawings. Purification is carried out using birch charcoal.
Company "Rodionov sons" led by Boris Rodionov known Russian connoisseurs of spirits in limited series of unusual distillates derived from rye and represents a qualitatively new category of alcoholic beverages, has not yet been present on the Russian market. Production of distillates combined title "Russian distiller" and is located in Poland. Russia has known several products of the brand - "Krivach", "Polugar Rye" and "Polugar malt". The latest addition to the company's portfolio is the brand "Sivukha."