Wine "Perrin Reserve", Cotes du Rhone AOC Rouge
- Grape varieties:
Vintages and volumes
Reviews of purchase "Perrin Reserve", Cotes du Rhone AOC Rouge
Beautiful wine, deep ruby color with purple hues.
The wine has a soft and rounded, well structured fruity taste with firm tannins and fresh acidity, notes of spice and a long aftertaste.
The aroma of wine is filled with notes of red fruits, raspberry jam, spices, black pepper.
The wine goes well with grilled meats and poultry.
Wine "Perrin Reserve" is made from grapes grown in vineyards Grand Prebois and Vinsobres region Cotes du Rhone. 75% of the wine is kept in stainless steel vats, the remaining 25% - in oak casks for 12 months. The wine is clarified with egg white and bottled. "Perrin Reserve, 2010 - a blend consisting of 50% Grenache varieties that are grown on their own vineyards in the Grand Perbua, 20% Syrah, grown to the north, in Vinsobre, the rest of including varieties Carignan, Senso and other authorized grape varieties. Wine is replete with tones of red and black fruit, which blend harmoniously with notes of tobacco leaves, earth, pepper and spices ... ", -" The Wine Advocate ".
September 28, 2012 Red Wine "Perrin Reserve" 2010 version of the famous expert "Wine Spectator" was considered "Wine of the day"!
Company History Perrin e Fils began in the early XX century, when medieval manor Bokastel became the property to Pierre Perrin - a scientist who has attained outstanding results in winemaking. His work was continued by Jacques Perrin - a supporter and a pioneer of organic methods of cultivation. Now the company is run by his sons - Francois and Jean-Pierre. Favorable weather conditions, exceptional soil organic methods of cultivation of grapes - all of these factors can be gathered from the vineyards of the crop for the production of quality wines Grand Cru. Climatic conditions are characterized by early spring with little precipitation, cold north wind from the south of France, which protects the crop from the scorching sun, a significant difference between day and night temperatures.
Vineyards of Perrin e Fiss have one of the best terroirs of South Rhone. Grapes grow on rocky, loose and porous soil, through which the vine develops a strong root system. The total vineyard area is 130 hectares, 75 hectares of which are located in the famous Chateauneuf du Pape appellation (Château de Bokastel) and 25 ha - in the Cotes du Rhone (Kudule de Bokastel). Since 1964, when growing grapes are used only organic methods without the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers. In the vineyards grow about 13 varieties of grapes, including Grenache, Mourvedre, Cinsaut, Syrah, Kurnuaz, Russann, Vasserez, Burbulenk. Wines Perrin Et Fils - absolutely natural wines produced by all the laws of biodynamics.
Warning: according to recommendations of the "ФС РАР" from 2018.06.25: alcoholic production can be bought only personally in the Winestyle shops.
ООО "Стор Вайнстайл", ИНН 9717017438, license: 77РПА0012229 from 2016.06.08 Moscow, Lyusinovskaya 53, 1st floor, room VI. Working hours: 11:00 - 23:00, from Monday to Sunday