Wine "Perrin Reserve" Cotes du Rhone AOC Rouge, 2011, 375 ml
- Grape varieties:
Vintages and volumes
Reviews of purchase "Perrin Reserve" Cotes du Rhone AOC Rouge, 2011, 375 ml
The wine is dark ruby color.
In the savory taste of wine in harmony sharpness and freshness of fruit with a nice attack.
Bouquet of the wine is made up of berry notes (cherry, blackberry), pepper spicy shades and floral motifs.
Wine is perfect for poultry dishes, served with grilled meat.
Wine "Perrin Reserve" Cotes du Rhone is made from grapes grown in the vineyards "Grand Prebois" and "Vinsobres" Cotes du Rhone region. 75% of the wine is kept in stainless steel vats, the remaining 25% - in oak barrels for 12 months. The wine is clarified with egg white and bottled.
Company History Perrin et Fils began in the early XX century, when medieval manor Bokastel became the property to Pierre Perrin - a scientist who has attained outstanding results in winemaking. His work was continued by Jacques Perrin - a supporter and a pioneer of organic methods of cultivation. Now the company is run by his sons - Francois and Jean-Pierre. Favorable weather conditions, exceptional soil organic methods of cultivation of grapes - all of these factors can be gathered from the vineyards of the crop for the production of quality wines Grand Cru. Climatic conditions are characterized by early spring with little precipitation, cold northerly winds from the south of France, which protects the crop from the scorching sun, a significant difference between day and night temperatures.
Vineyards of Perrin e Fiss have one of the best terroirs of South Rhone. Grapes grow on rocky, loose and porous soil, through which the vine develops a strong root system. The total vineyard area is 130 hectares, 75 hectares of which are located in the famous Chateauneuf du Pape appellation (Château de Bokastel) and 25 ha - in the Cotes du Rhone (Kudule de Bokastel). Since 1964, when growing grapes are used only organic methods without the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers. In the vineyards grow about 13 varieties of grapes, including Grenache, Mourvedre, Senso, Syrah, Kurnuaz, Russan, Vasserez, Burbulenk. Wines Perrin et Fils - absolutely natural, produced by all the laws of biodynamics.