Cognac "Noy Classic" 7 Years Old, gift box, 0.5 L
- m. Savelovskaya New — under the order
- m. Leninsky Prospekt New — under the order
- m. Vodniy Stadion New — under the order
- m. Serpukhovskaya New — under the order
- m. Shosse Entuziastov New — under the order
- m. Suharevskaya New — under the order
- m. Baumanskaya New — under the order
- m. Pervomayskaya New — under the order
- m. Krylatskoye New — under the order
- m. Varshavskaya New — under the order
- m. Filyovsky Park New — under the order
- m. Strogino New — under the order
- m. Ulitsa Ak. Yangelya New — under the order
- m. Krasnogorsk (m. Myakinino) New — under the order
- m. Konkovo New — under the order
- m. Lyubertsy (Zhulebino) New — under the order
- m. Zil New — under the order
- m. Novokosino New — under the order
- m. Maryino New — under the order
- m. Kolomenskaya New — under the order
- m. VDNKh New — under the order
- m. Proletarskaya New — under the order
- m. Slavyansky Bulvar New — under the order
- m. Seligerskaya New — under the order
- m. Skobelevskaya New — under the order
Restaurants, shops, bars, hotels, distributors
- Brand line:
- Cognac class:
Mskhali, Voskeat, Garandmak
Vintages and volumes
Reviews of purchase "Noy Classic" 7 Years Old, gift box, 0.5 L
Cognac has a pure golden amber color.
Rich, clean, fresh, fruity brandy different depth and velvety texture, soft chocolate and tart notes of oak, elegant long dry finish.
Bright fruit aroma filled with cognac tones of candied fruit and delicate vanilla and almond shades.
Cognac is recommended to serve as an aperitif and digestif.
Collection Cognac "Noah" by the Yerevan Brandy-Wine-Vodka Factory "Ararat" is named after the biblical Noah, who landed after the flood, according to legend, in the valley of Mount Ararat, the first vines, becoming the "progenitor" of viticulture and winemaking in Armenia.
Cognac "Noi Classic" 7-year-old - one of the best in its category. It is named in honor of the classical architecture of Erivan Fortress of the XVI century, which was restored by the architect Rafael Israelian. Cognac is made from regional grape varieties - Voskehat, Mskhali, Garandmak, Kakheti, Megrabuyr grown in the Ararat valley. Used in the manufacture of brandy double of Charentais distillation, then the drink is aged 7 years in oak barrels. "Noy Classic" is bottled in "crystal clear" bottle of Helios, which perfectly underlines the quality of this exquisite cognac.
Brandy production in Armenia began in 1887, when Nerses Tairyan, which is the first guild merchant, built a wine-distillery, which first began to produce Armenian brandy. It was then born of innovation and technology is still the hallmark of Armenian brandy production. Later, the company acquired the owner of the famous partnership in Russia "NL Shustov and Sons. " Ararat brandy become so popular that after some time the company became the official supplier of the Imperial Household, and in 1902 cognac factory won the Grand Prix in Paris, which was proof of the highest quality beverage, and the French allowed him to wear the proud title of "Brandy" instead of "Brandy".
In mid-1948 the former Shustov plant was reorganized and divided into two separate units - Yerevan Wine Factory and Yerevan Brandy Company (YBC), which until 1991 was a monopolist in the production of brandy. After the abolition of the monopoly of the Yerevan Wine Factory became revive the rich traditions of brandy production, restoring with the help of old manuscripts, museum exhibits, family archives invaluable experience and get lost and lost by the time the glorious name of Armenian brandy. In 2001, the owner of the plant became the Armenian concern "Multi Group", who renamed production in Yerevan Brandy-Wine-Vodka Factory "Ararat". About 50 million. Dollars have been invested in the restoration, construction and acquisition of new bottling line and oak barrels. By surviving fragments many recipes and technologies were developed again. Today, in the range of plant - Armenian brandies under the brand name "Noah", "Noah ARASPEL" ("Legend of Noah") - ordinary (3 and 5 years old), "Noy Classic" - vintage (7-20 year olds) and "Noah The Lord "- Cognac class" super premium ". The company has a unique inventory of century vintage wines and cognacs, preserved in the cellars of the plant. Since 2006 EKVVK "Ararat" with its high-quality collection of "Noah" became the exclusive supplier of the Kremlin.