Liqueur "Midori" Melon, 0.7 L
- m. Savelovskaya New — Available
- m. Leninsky Prospekt New — Available
- m. Vodniy Stadion New — not available
- m. Serpukhovskaya New — not available
- m. Shosse Entuziastov New — not available
- m. Suharevskaya New — Available
- m. Baumanskaya New — Available
- m. Pervomayskaya New — not available
- m. Krylatskoye New — Available
- m. Varshavskaya New — not available
- m. Filyovsky Park New — not available
- m. Strogino New — Available
- m. Ulitsa Ak. Yangelya New — not available
- m. Krasnogorsk (m. Myakinino) New — Available
- m. Konkovo New — Available
- m. Lyubertsy (Zhulebino) New — Available
- m. Zil New — not available
- m. Novokosino New — not available
- m. Maryino New — Available
- m. Kolomenskaya New — not available
- m. VDNKh New — not available
- m. Proletarskaya New — not available
- m. Slavyansky Bulvar New — not available
Restaurants, shops, bars, hotels, distributors
Reviews of purchase "Midori" Melon, 0.7 L
Liquor of bright green color.
Midori has a wonderful aroma of honeydew melon.
Liquor has a magnificent light, sweet and refreshing taste of ripe honeydew melon.
Midori liqueur can be used in pure form with ice, lime, lemon and mix with juice, lemonade and various alcoholic beverages. Liquor is ideal for making a plurality of cocktails. Very refreshing in the summer and warm in winter.
Midori - the original melon liqueur premium, whose name in Japanese means "green." Midori is considered the first liqueur made from melon, he was released by Suntory in 1987 and represented the United States at a party in the famous club Studio 54. In the same year, Midori was used as the main ingredient in a cocktail "The Univers", which won the highest award at US Bartender Guild Annual Competition. Midori liqueur quickly became known among professionals and the general public due to its excellent characteristics - exquisite color, taste great, outstanding quality and incredible versatility. Following success in the United States, the liquor was introduced in Australia and then in Europe. Sold today in more than 30 countries around the world, Midori has become a truly international brand, which is particularly popular among young people. Midori has won hundreds of awards as part of the best cocktails and has a high reputation among leading bartenders in the world. Midori is produced by soaking the rind melons Honey Dew in alcohol, liquor bottled in elegant bottles of textured glass.