Whisky "McClelland's" Speyside, gift box, 0.7 L
- m. Savelovskaya New — under the order
- m. Leninsky Prospekt New — Available
- m. Vodniy Stadion New — under the order
- m. Serpukhovskaya New — Available
- m. Shosse Entuziastov New — Available
- m. Suharevskaya New — Available
- m. Baumanskaya New — Available
- m. Pervomayskaya New — Available
- m. Krylatskoye New — Available
- m. Varshavskaya New — under the order
- m. Filyovsky Park New — under the order
- m. Strogino New — under the order
- m. Ulitsa Ak. Yangelya New — Available
- m. Krasnogorsk (m. Myakinino) New — Available
- m. Konkovo New — under the order
- m. Lyubertsy (Zhulebino) New — under the order
- m. Zil New — under the order
- m. Novokosino New — Available
- m. Maryino New — under the order
- m. Kolomenskaya New — Available
- m. VDNKh New — Available
- m. Proletarskaya New — under the order
- m. Slavyansky Bulvar New — under the order
Restaurants, shops, bars, hotels, distributors
- Barrel aging:
Reviews of purchase "McClelland's" Speyside, gift box, 0.7 L
Whiskey honey color with golden reflections.
Whisky with a delicate, sweet taste of nougat, which complements the savory notes of hazelnut and subtle floral notes. The finish is slightly sweet, pleasant, but not too long.
Whiskey with a fresh and invigorating aroma, with notes of mint, menthol and fresh cut pine branches, with lingering sweet malty tones and tones of dark chocolate.
Whisky is great in itself, is a perfect complement cigar.
McClelland's Speyside - gentle and soft single malt whiskey produced in Speyside region in Scotland. This reflects the whiskey in their region spicy and floral character. The label is drawn landscape birthplace of whiskey, made British artist Katie White. Speyside whiskey MakLelend's aged in oak barrels of bourbon for 5 years, affordable and great for young consumers.
McClelland's company was founded in 1818 in Glasgow and was engaged in mixing different blends and their export to the international market. In 1970, the company acquired the Stanley Morrison, owner of Morrison Bowmore Distillers, and now he continues to export whiskey brand McClelland's worldwide. Whiskey McClelland's - an inexpensive singlmolt, which cost less than many other single malts. Distillery company McClelland not, and for the production of alcohols are taken from distilleries that are "Morrison Bowmore Distilles". McClelland's Single Malt was first released in 1986. Whiskey five-year exposure is stored on one of several distilleries Morrison Bowmore.