Wine Masi, "Levarie", Soave Classico DOC, 2017
Reviews of purchase Masi, "Levarie", Soave Classico DOC, 2017
Wine of pale straw-yellow color with greenish reflections.
The taste of wine - a fresh, harmonious, with notes of pineapple, citrus, bitter almonds and a delicate finish.
Intense aroma of wine is filled with tones of pears, wisteria, roses, vanilla, pineapple and exotic fruits.
The wine is excellent as an aperitif and goes well with fish dishes, seafood, pasta, pasta, soups, appetizers, rice and Mediterranean cuisine.
"Levarie" - a classic for the region Soave wine with a pleasant aroma and delicate flavor. Wine is made from grape varieties Garganega (85%) and Trebbiano (15%). The vines are grown on volcanic soils on the eastern slopes of the region Soave Classico. Such an arrangement allows the vineyard vines receive heat from the morning sunlight, resulting wine has a special softness and refinement. After harvesting the berries are sent to the winery, where the treatment under mild pressure. 20% of the grapes are subjected to cold maceration for days at a temperature of 5 ° C. The remaining 80% are fermented in steel containers at a temperature of 12-16 ° C for 15-20 days. The wine is aged for 4 months, 80% - in stainless steel tanks, 20% - in oak barrels. Potential wine storage - 2-3 years.
Masi family winery located in the region of Veneto Valpolicella in the east, is a dynamic and innovative company. The name of the winery takes its name from the first vineyard "Vaio dei Masi" - "Little Valley Ointments" acquired Boskaini family in 1772. Repurchase of new sites in the classic areas - Bardolino, Valpolicella and Soave, the company gradually increases the volume of wine production, improving its quality. In the production of modern high-quality wines at the winery Masi uses only local grapes. The winery uses the traditional approach in the manufacture of wines, based on a combination of respect for the terroir and the latest technology. Wines are produced by conventional methods with the use of technology "appassimento" and double fermentation.
The total area of vineyards Masi is 160 ha 17 vineyards located in the classic Valpolicella zone and 8 vineyards in Bardolino and Soave. Ointments parallel cooperating with family Serego Alighieri - Dante's descendants, who possess vineyards in Garganyago with 1353, with the Argentine company Masi Tupungato and the count's family Bossi Fedrigotti, family vineyards which are located on the banks of the Adige River.