Wine Marchesi di Barolo, "Bric Amel", Langhe DOC, 2018
Reviews of purchase Marchesi di Barolo, "Bric Amel", Langhe DOC, 2018
Wine of bright straw color.
The taste of wine is fresh, delicate, dry, with notes of white flowers, almond shades and harmonious aftertaste.
Delicate, spicy aroma of the wine is filled with floral notes and almond nuances.
Wine is the perfect complement to seafood, fish or snacks.
Expressive and refreshing dry wine Gavi del Comune di Gavi is today one of the most famous white wines of Piedmont. Collection Cortese grapes, which is used to produce this wine by hand in September. The fermentation at a controlled temperature of 18 ° C is 20 days. Aging takes place in stainless steel tanks, which allows to preserve the freshness and flavor of the wine.
Wine producer Bersano is a company that was founded in 1907. Then the Italian businessman Giuseppe Bersano bought Count Kremozino estate. At first it was a small family business, but the situation has changed in the 50-ies of XX century, when the second son Giuseppe managed to convert it into a large company. The main vineyards and winery are located in the Piedmont Bersano. To date, the winery annually processed 3,200 tons of grapes. 85% of the total company produces wines from their own harvest, and the remaining 15% - purchased from local growers. The farm produces Bersano classic seasoned and dry wines, as well as exclusive and sparkling wines.
Family history is intertwined with the family Faletti Abbona having wine cellars "Cavalier Felice Abbona e Figli" near the Castle di Barolo. Pietro Abbona, who was born about the time of foundation of the Institute, he worked in the family business together with her sisters Celestino and Maria, as well as with his brother Ernesto. After a while, the family Abbona acquire cellars family Faletti.
To date, the company Marchesi di Barolo directs the fifth generation of family Abbona, year after year with its products conquering the hearts of many connoisseurs of elegant wines worldwide.