Cider "Artisanal Le Clos Fleuri" Doux, Normandie IGP, PET, 1 L
- m. Savelovskaya New — under the order
- m. Leninsky Prospekt New — under the order
- m. Vodniy Stadion New — under the order
- m. Serpukhovskaya New — under the order
- m. Shosse Entuziastov New — under the order
- m. Suharevskaya New — under the order
- m. Baumanskaya New — under the order
- m. Pervomayskaya New — under the order
- m. Krylatskoye New — under the order
- m. Varshavskaya New — under the order
- m. Filyovsky Park New — under the order
- m. Strogino New — under the order
- m. Ulitsa Ak. Yangelya New — under the order
- m. Krasnogorsk (m. Myakinino) New — under the order
- m. Konkovo New — under the order
- m. Lyubertsy (Zhulebino) New — under the order
- m. Zil New — under the order
- m. Novokosino New — under the order
- m. Maryino New — under the order
- m. Kolomenskaya New — under the order
- m. VDNKh New — under the order
- m. Proletarskaya New — under the order
- m. Slavyansky Bulvar New — under the order
Restaurants, shops, bars, hotels, distributors
Reviews of purchase "Artisanal Le Clos Fleuri" Doux, Normandie IGP, PET, 1 L
Cider is a rich golden color.
The soft and balanced taste of cider is dominated by the tones of apple jam.
The aroma of cider is revealed by the shades of dried apples and warm hay.
Cider is recommended to serve with sweet dishes, pies, pancakes, fruits and confectionery.
"Le Clos Fleuri" Doux is a sweet artisan cider. It is made from freshly squeezed juice of sour and sweet varieties of apples. The term "artisanal" in the production of cider is an analogue of "crafting" in brewing. It denotes beverages that are different from the mass market, created by limited batches according to the individual recipe. Sweet cider "Le Clo Fleury" has a mild taste with tones of apple jam. He will make a nice couple of sweets and pastries. Packing PET with a twisting metal lid makes this cider the best choice for a picnic.
Cidrerie de la Brique is a small artisan cidrarium located in the heart of the Containten peninsula between the cities of Valong and Cherbourg. It was opened in the fifties of the last century by the great-great-grandmother and great-grandfather of the modern owner. The venerable couple spent their whole lives cultivating apples in the gardens surrounding the brick building of their farm. Over time, the farm turned into a Cedric de la Brique ("brique" - "brick").
In those days, cider was the main drink of the local people, and Cedrija de la Brik carried out regular supplies to the cafe of Cherbourg. In the 1970s, the second generation of owners took over the management of the enterprise, in the third, in 1994. With the start of the new millennium, Cedrija de la Brik began selling its products abroad. Since 2004, all ciders of this company bear the Gourmandie quality mark, which is appropriated to high-quality and authentic products from Normandy.
Now on the ciderry work 8 people - members of the same family. The company is headed by Francis Dupont, the great-grandson of the founders. As well as 70 years ago, the ciderria prepares its drinks from 100% freshly squeezed juice of Contanthen apple. Cider production is carried out from October to December. Collected at the peak of maturity, the fruits are crushed and fermented, after which the future cider is aged in barrels and goes to bottling. Products Cidrerie de la Brique regularly receives awards for high quality. In the period from 1997 to 2015, she won 14 medals of different dignity at the General Agricole in Paris, Saint-Jean des Cidres and Concours de la Saint-Michel.