Champagne Lanson Black Label Brut, gift box
- Sparkling wine/champagne:
- Grape varieties:
Reviews of purchase Lanson Black Label Brut, gift box
Champagne light yellow color with greenish reflections, with a brilliant stream of fine bubbles.
The taste of champagne and full, at the same time - a lightweight, built of mature bouquet of ripe fruit and citrus. The aftertaste is pleasant, generous, long.
Easy fragrant bouquet of champagne filled with notes of freshness and spring, mixed with hints of toast and honey.
Champagne "Black Label Brut" - an excellent independent beverage can be used as an aperitif, digestif, for a meal, goes well with fish dishes.
"Lanson Black Label Brut" - fine champagne with the fresh scent of spring, a very pleasant fruity taste and elegant lingering aftertaste. Noble character of champagne makes it available for use with a variety of dishes as well as in the form of an independent beverage.
"Lanson Black Label Brut" is made from three grape varieties, grown on 50 magnificent Cru Champagne region. Master of the house Lanson very skillfully picked blend harmoniously opened exceptional aromas and flavors of each variety. In the manufacture of champagne does not apply malolactic fermentation - is one of the features of the house Lanson, which allows wine to develop fully, and to show the best side and the richness of flavors. Champagne matured for 3 years in the cellars of the winery.
"Over the past two years, it was the best, the most dense and balanced" non-vintage "among a number of large Grandes Marques", - wrote Tom Stevenson in "The Wine Report 2009" and "Champagne Report 2009".
Champagne "Lanson Black Label Brut" noted several awards. Among them:
• gold medals at the "Japan Wine Challenge" in 2001 and 2007;
• gold medals at the "Sidney International Wine Competition" in 2001, 2004 and 2005;
• the title of "Blue Gold Award" for "Sidney International Wine Competition" in 2006 and 2007;
• gold medal at the "Vinalies Internationales" in France in 2006;
• bronze medal at the "International Wine & Spirits Competition" in the UK in 2006;
• bronze medal at the "Decanter World Wine Awards" in 2007;
• silver medal at the "International Wine & Spirits Competition" in the UK in 2007 and 2008;
• silver medal at the "Decanter World Wine Awards" in 2008;
• silver medal at the "International Wine Challenge" in 2008.
House Lanson is one of the oldest Champagne houses in France, founded in 1760 one of the Knights of Malta - Jean-Baptiste Lanson. Owned by this fact explains the presence of a Maltese cross as the emblem and symbol of the house. Lanson Champagne houses have received international recognition for its outstanding quality and exceptionally fresh taste.