Wine "Kaiken Ultra" Cabernet Sauvignon, 2009
- Grape varieties:
Vintages and volumes
Reviews of purchase "Kaiken Ultra" Cabernet Sauvignon, 2009
Wine rich ruby-red color.
The wine has a powerful, three-dimensional, harmonious, well structured taste with soft and smooth tannins.
The elegant and at the same time, complex aromas of wine felt shades of ripe red berries, currants, tobacco, spices, pine nuts and vanilla.
Wine is recommended to bring to the fragrant meat dishes - lamb, beef, pork with spices and pasta.
Kaiken Ultra wine made from Cabernet Sauvignon with the addition of a small part of the Malbec vines collected from 50 years of age in the vineyards Perdriel, Lunlunta and Agrelo Mendoza region. Alcoholic fermentation is carried out under strictly controlled temperature of 25-28 ° C for 10-12 days. 80% of the wine is aged in French oak barrels for 12 months, the remaining 20% have not been kept in barrels, then both parts are mixed wine. Carried out before bottling soft filtering. Recommended to decant the wine one hour before use. Wine "Kaikeyi Ultra" Cabernet Sauvignon can be drunk now, and it has good storage potential - for 10 years or more.
The "Kaiko" exists in Argentina for 10 years. It all started with the fact that in early 2000, son of the famous winemaker Aurelio Montes - Aurelio, Jr. - founded the company "Kaiken" in Argentina, wine which is currently in high demand in many countries. His name wine "Kaiko" obliged breed of wild geese fly from Argentina to Chile and back. To create the best wines were brought winemakers of Chile and Argentina, so the wines embody the winemaking tradition and modern technology of production of these two countries.
In the vineyards located in several regions of Mendoza - Cruz de Piedra, Maipú Agrela, Val del Uco, a thorough monitoring of planting new vines, handling, ripening harvest, therefore wines are of high quality standard. In the vineyards grow grapes varieties of Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Bonarda and Vistalba. Wine "Kaiken" have their own style and character, they are expressive and elegant.
Montes winery, founded by the legendary winemaker Aurelio Montes and his partners in 1988 - an icon of the Chilean wine industry. From the first day of the company Montes its philosophy remains unchanged - the production of premium wines. Douglas Murray - one of the partners and founders of the company - said: "When we started the company Montes, our main goal was to show the world that Chile can produce high-quality wines prestigious premium, not only inexpensive wine for supermarkets. Today, after 20 years, we have read with great pride in the "Wine Spectator" that "now make wines of Chile compete with the best wines of the world." We are really proud to have made the first steps in this direction and have made a great contribution to the development of wine-making in Chile. "Montes logo reflects the basic idea of the company: the image of an angel symbolizes faith in the present and the future of Chilean wine, and the inscription" From Chile with pride "(in English the" From Chile with pride ") speaks for itself. Wine company are exported to more than 80 countries.
Montes winery and its founder, Aurelio Montes awarded numerous awards and prestigious titles. In 2007, the American magazine "Wine & Spirits" Montes called the company "Winery of the Year", and according to the magazine "Robb Report" she entered the hundred best manufacturers in the world. Aurelio Montes has repeatedly awarded the honorary title of "Winemaker of the Year", the Chilean president personally gave him an award for his help and advice wineries associations. Under his leadership, introduced innovative methods of work in the vineyards and new standards of quality in winemaking.