Champagne Jacquart, "Cuvee Alpha", 2010, gift box
- Sparkling wine/champagne:
- Grape varieties:
Reviews of purchase Jacquart, "Cuvee Alpha", 2010, gift box
Champagne - sparkling straw with a sophisticated perlyazhem.
The taste of champagne elegant and velvety, with hints of fresh summer flowers, accentuated richness of fruit, cream and freshly baked biscuits. For many taste sensations reveal tones of grapefruit and minerals. The aftertaste is slightly brackish.
The scent of champagne is rich and fresh, its elegant bouquet combines shades of honeysuckle, lime and field of poppies.
Wine is served in gourmet cuisine, it combines well with caviar, seafood specialties and smoked poultry.
"Cuvee Alpha" - flagship product Zhakar home, the top skill cultivation and processing of grapes. For him, apply the two noble varieties of berries - Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. First cultivated in the vineyards Premiers Crus, the second - on plantations Malley and Versene Grand Cru in the Montagne de Reims. A six-year delay provides wine complexity and purity of taste.
"Cuvee Alpha" shows surprisingly velvety taste, decorated with delicate and lively bubbles. They create a delicate pearl necklace in a glass, heralding an extraordinary sensation of freshness and deep nuances. Included in the Champagne Chardonnay provides this delicate intertwining shades of acacia, honeysuckle and field of poppies with soft aromas of garden fruits and sweet pastries. Exposure reveals tones of cherries, red apples and honey.
Champagne "Cuvee Alpha" has won such awards and ranking position:
- A gold medal and a 90/100 rating at the contest "Mundus Vini, 2015";
- A gold medal at the "Mundus Vini, 2014";
- 90+ gold medal at the competition "Decanter WWA, 2014";
- A bronze medal at the competition "Bettane & Desseauve, 2014";
- 15/20 "Fine's 100 Best Champagne, 2014";
- 91/100 on competition "Gault & Millau (Finland), 2014";
- 15.5 / 20 in the contest "Gilbert & Gaillard (France) 2014";
- "Selectionne Club 90+, 2014";
- Silver Medal on the contest "IWSC, 2014";
- Silver Medal on the contest "Sommelier Wine Awards, 2014";
- A bronze medal at the competition "Decanter ASIA Wine Awrad's";
- Silver Medal on the contest "International Wine and Spirit Competition, 2005".
Winery Champagne Jacquart was founded in 1964. Thanks to the talent and perseverance of the creators and their successors, the farm took place in the top ten international brands in less than half a century. Currently, it is one of the leading manufacturers of true champagne. Zhakar Vineyards are located on a vast area (2400 hectares), one of the largest in area in Champagne. 1,800 people work in the sector, and they all share a passion for wine-making and the desire to create an exceptional wine. Jacquart adhere to the principle of "wine is born in the vineyard," so in the areas being closely monitored vine growth and harvest, and each wine has a consistently high quality.