Champagne Jacquart, Brut "Mosaique", gift box, 1.5 L
Reviews of purchase Jacquart, Brut "Mosaique", gift box, 1.5 L
Champagne is pale yellow with a touch of white gold and beautiful perlyazhem of small bubbles.
Champagne has a fresh, enveloping, rich taste with a long fruity aftertaste.
The aroma of wine is filled with notes of fresh pear, almonds and figs, complemented by nuances of orange blossom. With a slight rotation of the glass appear rich shades of honey and freshly baked bread.
Champagne excellent as an aperitif, goes well with oysters, shrimp and other seafood, as well as light fish dishes.
Jacquart, Brut "Mosaique" - delicious champagne created from a blend of Pinot Noir varieties (35-40%), Chardonnay (35-40%) and Pinot Meunier (25-30%). It's a real puzzle, elements of which are vineyards and the great, and he grapes with unmatched flavor and aroma. No other name could not describe this wine is more accurate. Chardonnay dominates the composition, gives a wine delicate aroma and freshness. Pinot Noir provides the structure of the wine, and Pinot Meunier brings the taste and aroma of tantalizing fruit tones. Grapes grow in several areas with an exceptional terroir, including class Grand Cru Côte de Blancs and Montagne de Reims. Term of endurance of wine is 3 years, with the result that it is obtained fresh, gentle and bright. This is truly a wine at all times.
Zhakar Champagne, Brut "Mosaic" was awarded a number of awards at international competitions:
- Gold Medal at the "Concours des Meilleurs Vins & Spiritueux Français aux USA, 2014";
- Silver medal at the "International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2014";
- Silver medal at the "Decanter ASIA Wine Awrad's, 2014";
- Silver Medal in the "Champagne Masters, 2014" (England);
- Bronze medal at the "Sommelier Wine Awards, 2014" (England);
- Silver Medal in the "Mundus Vini, 2014";
- Bronze medal at the "International Wine Challenge, 2015";
- Bronze medal at the "Decanter World Wine Awards, 2015".
Wine has also received the rating agency:
- 86/100 - Tasted 100% BLIND, in 2015;
- 85/100 - Mundus Vini, Germany 2015;
- 88/100 - Fine's 100 Best Champagne, Finland, 2014;
- 86/100 - Gilbert & Gaillard, France, 2014;
- 14/20 - Gault & Millau, France, 2014.
Winery Champagne Jacquart was founded in 1964. Thanks to the talent and perseverance of the creators and their successors, the farm took place in the top ten international brands in less than half a century. Currently, it is one of the leading manufacturers of true champagne. Zhakar Vineyards are located on a vast area (2400 hectares), one of the largest in area in Champagne. 1,800 people work in the sector, and they all share a passion for wine-making and the desire to create an exceptional wine. Jacquart adhere to the principle of "wine is born in the vineyard," so in the areas being closely monitored vine growth and harvest, and each wine has a consistently high quality.