Sparkling wine "Jacob's Creek" Sparkling Rose
- Sparkling wine/champagne:
- Grape varieties:
Reviews of purchase "Jacob's Creek" Sparkling Rose
Straw yellow with greenish tint. Beautiful, stable mousse of fine bubbles of gas.
The wine has a rich, structured taste with bright citrus notes that amplify the nuances of nuts.
The refreshing aroma of wine is filled with notes of citrus fruit combined with hints of currant.
Wine is fine as an aperitif, as well as in combination with a variety of light dishes. The perfect complement to the wine - soft white cheese.
"Jacob's Creek" Chardonnay Pinot Noir, Brut Cuvee - a refreshing dry sparkling wine with a fruity character. Complex flavor, filled with notes of ripe fruit, is achieved by adding in the process of assemblage wines other's harvest. Such confusion vintages allows winemakers to achieve the desired consistency, and high quality wines. To harvest and vintage Chardonnay and Pinot Noir harvested very early, when still full of fresh fruit and have a high level of natural acidity. Saving acidity is very important for the style of the wine, the taste of which is obtained "crunchy" and is very bright.
Wine "Jacobs Creek" Chardonnay Pinot Noir Brut Cuvee awarded a number of awards from different international competitions:
- Gold Medal China Wine & Spirits Awards in 2013 and 2014;
- Silver medal Sommelier Challenge (USA) in 2013;
- Silver Medal China Wine & Spirits Awards in 2013;
- Silver medal Critics Challenge Int. Wine Comp in 2013;
- Silver Medal Korea Wine Challenge in 2013;
- Silver Medal San Francisco Int. Wine Comp in 2013;
- Silver medal Los Angeles Int. Wine Comp in 2013;
- Silver medal Tasters Guild Int. Wine Judging in 2013;
- Bronze Medal National Wine Show in 2013;
- Bronze medal Hong Kong Int. Wine & Food Comp. in 2013;
- Bronze Medal International Wine & Spirits Comp. in 2013;
- Bronze Medal China Wine Challenge in 2013.
Jacobs Creek wines are known worldwide and are known for their excellent quality. The company has a huge number of regional and international awards competitions. The award-winning Visitor Centre is marked as Jacob's Creek, which was created at the winery. In 2012, he was named "Best winery for tourists" and "best tourist restaurant".