Cognac Hine, Rare VSOP, gift set with 2 glasses, 0.7 L
Reviews of purchase Hine, Rare VSOP, gift set with 2 glasses, 0.7 L
Cognac golden color with amber hues.
Excellent, soft, full-bodied taste with notes of dried fruit brandy completed pleasant, lingering aftertaste.
The aroma of brandy has a distinct tones of fruits and flowers (jasmine and acacia) with hints of honey.
Brandy can be fed in pure form as a digestive, and combined with ice water, carbonated or net.
For their distinctive flavor characteristics Cognac Hine, Rahr IUCN has received well-deserved medals in international competitions:
- Gold on the "Vinalies Internationales, 2007";
- A silver in the "International Wine & Spirits Competition, 2006";
- Gold on the "Mundus Vini International Spirits Competition, 2005";
- Gold on the "International Wine & Spirits Competition, 2003";
- Gold on the "Vinalies Internationales, 2003".
Hine cognac house carefully suited to all stages of production, from the harvest of the regions Grande and Petite Champagne and finishing washing bottles exclusively cognac. In view of such demands to their products Hine House is not engaged in mass production of beverages. Assortment of brandy produced under the brand name Thomas Hine, not too wide. But each drink - it's a real masterpiece of art cognac!