Wine Grande Alberone, Rose
Reviews of purchase Grande Alberone, Rose
Wine of intense red color.
The taste of the wine is full and strong, has a soft texture, well-integrated acidity, generous strawberry tones, nuances of chocolate and tobacco.
Aromatic bouquet of wine refreshing, replete with abundant fruit notes, hints of plum and black currant, underlined nuances of oak wood.
The wine will make an excellent pair of stew, roast, game and aged cheeses. Wine is suitable for dinner as a meal, and for dinner.
To create the Italian red semi-dry wine Grande Alberone, Rosso, the manufacturer uses an exclusive, secret composition of various red grapes. The crop is harvested by hand, then sorted, destabilized and macerated to obtain a deep red color, fresh fruit shades and a special character. Fermentation takes place at a controlled temperature of 24-26 ° C in stainless steel tanks. In conclusion, the wine spends several months in oak barrels, after which it is bottled. Wine storage capacity is 2-3 years.
Grande Alberone, Rosso has been awarded the following awards and medals:
- Gold medal at the Berliner Wein Trophy in 2018, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 and 2010;
- Gold medal at the Selection Mondial des Vins in 2015 in Canada;
- Gold medal at the Asia Wine Trophy and Portugal Wine Trophy in 2014;
- Gold medal at the Daejeon Wine Trophy in 2013;
- Silver medal at the Berliner Wein Trophy in 2017;
- Silver medal at IWSC in 2015, 2014 and 2011;
- silver medal at the Asia Wine Trophy in 2015;
- Bronze medal at IWC and IWSC in 2011;
- Commended award at IWC and Decanter in 2015, 2014 and 2011;
- Commended award on Decanter in 2015, 2012 and 2011.
“An unimaginable variety of grapes is grown in Italy. It is one of the European countries with a large number of DOCG, DOC and IGT denominational categories. Grande Alberone is a sensual experience of winemakers, including harvests from various vineyards stretching throughout Italy, the wisdom of various traditions and cultures, characteristic of each hotel area, as well as a virtual journey from north to south of the country without having to leave the walls of your home. " - Loris Delvai.
Grande Alberone is a team of experienced winemakers who are ready to come face to face with unexpected difficulties on the way to creating high-quality wine, led by the enologist Loris Delway. Day and night on the grounds of the land is full of work aimed at growing an excellent crop with an optimum level of maturity. From year to year, sip by sip wine companies reveal their fullness and elegance - the best demonstration of patience in the work of Grande Alberone.
Wines Grande Alberone take part in the most prestigious competitions in the world of winemaking. Numerous victories and various awards received over the years testify to the high quality of products.