Whisky Glenrothes Single Speyside Malt, 1995, 0.7 L

Order by phone
+7 (499) 703-45-43 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Reviews of purchase Glenrothes Single Speyside Malt, 1995, 0.7 L

Tasting Notes


Whiskey pure golden color of medium intensity.


Whiskey has a rich, sweet, soft fruity taste with beautiful spicy otenkom. The finish is medium-dry, filled with notes of candied citrus peel, fruit, abundant notes of spices.


The aroma of whiskey filled with tones of exotic spices, against which reveals the nuances of citrus, flowers, rich fruity notes, nuances of honey and caramel syrup and cedar wood.


Whisky is great as a digestif, goes well with a cigar.

Interesting Facts

Whiskey Glenrothes (Glenrothes) is born in the heart of the Scottish Speyside. His name was in honor of whiskey one of the five distilleries Dafftaun city, built in 1878. Due to its high quality Glenrothes quickly became popular in Scotland, and then throughout the world. For its production uses the finest malts and pure water from the spring carefully protected, owned by Glenrothes. Caring hands of these masters of blending and aging in barrels of bourbon and sherry give this single malt unusually mild taste with typical notes of vanilla, ripe fruit, citrus and a refined aftertaste with notes of spices.

Each vintage whiskey Glenrothes has unique individual characteristics and is available in limited quantities, by far the majority of this delicious beverage bottles have been sold, they occupy a worthy place in the collections of whiskey connoisseurs.

Glenrothes Single Speyside Malt, 1995 - historic vintage, he was the first in the history of Glenrothes Vintage, which is specifically laid down in the barrel with the intention after prolonged exposure to bottle it under the brand name "Glenrothes". Prior to this, the company produces whiskey "unplanned" from existing funds in raw materials. Whiskey "Glenrothes" 1995 was maintained in part (30%) in barrels of sherry made from American oak, which brought in shades of cream drink iris, and new Spanish oak sherry who gave whiskey notes of spices and dried fruits. The remaining 70% were older oak barrels, aging in whiskey which gave a characteristic balance and complexity of flavor. After 15 years of aging, the whiskey was bottled in September 2010.


In our store you can buy whisky Glenrothes Single Speyside Malt, 1995, 0.7 L, price Glenrothes Single Speyside Malt, 1995, 0.7 L — 8 934 rub.. Producer whisky Glenrothes . Delivery Glenrothes Single Speyside Malt, 1995, 0.7 L.