Wine Garcia Carrion, "Antano" Reserva, Rioja DOC
- Grape varieties:
Reviews of purchase Garcia Carrion, "Antano" Reserva, Rioja DOC
Wine ruby red with cherry hues.
Taste wine - soft, balanced, with fruity notes, complex and persistent aftertaste.
The wine has an intense aroma with notes of ripe fruit, vanilla and leather.
Wine combined perfectly with vegetable ragout and fried fish.
"Antano" Reserva - soft, balanced wine with a fruity aroma. When you create a wine produced in the fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a temperature of 30 ° C and maceration with the grape skins, which lasts 20 days. Then the wine is poured in concrete tanks, which takes place malolactic fermentation. Wine is aged in oak barrels of different ages and composition for 26 months and then matures in bottles.
Wine "Antagnod" Reserva has won a number of awards and medals:
- "Challenge International du Vin", 2010 - bronze medal;
- "International Wine Contest", Brussels, 2011 - silver medal;
- "International Wine and Spirits Competition", 2011 - bronze medal;
- "Berliner Wein Trophy", 2012 - gold medal;
- "International Wine and Spirits Competition", 2012 - silver medal;
- "Challenge International du Vin", 2013 - silver medal;
- "International Wine Challenge", 2013 - the status of "recommended";
- "International Wine and Spirit Competition", 2013 - silver medal;
- "International Wine Contest", Brussels, 2012 - silver medal.
Company Garcia Carrión (Garcia Carrion) was founded centuries ago in the town of Jumilla. Owned vineyards and engaged in the production of wine Carrión family, and here, right at the winery to sell it. By the late 19th century, the production expanded and built a new winery, much larger. The company's goals were aimed at increasing exports its wines in France. In those years, the vineyards of France were hit by phylloxera, thanks to exports of wines from Jumilla France became possible, and began to develop rapidly. And since then assumed in 1890 - the year the company was founded Garcia Carrion.
The Garcia Carrion winery was founded in 1890. Then the great-grandfather of the current owner of the company - Jose García Carrion conceived to grow his first vineyard. He planned to produce wine for export to France. His wine quickly became popular, the number of vineyards increased every year. The Garcia Carrion winery is becoming one of the most famous Spanish wine producers and the fifth most popular wine brand in the world. In the 70s of the last century, the company aims to produce mass, but consistently high-quality products. Today Garcia Carrion is a huge concern that produces juices and wine. Its products are exported to more than 130 countries.