Wine Fox Creek Chardonnay 2006
Reviews of purchase Fox Creek Chardonnay 2006
The wine is pale straw color with light greenish reflections.
In a soft, rich taste wines reveal tones of white peach and sweet honeydew melon, framed generous creamy creamy texture, shades of oak, good acidity, long pleasant aftertaste.
Fragrant wine charms fresh tones of lime, lemon flowers and lemon grass, subtle shades of oak and ripe fruit nuances of nuts.
The wine is ideal for seafood dishes with cream sauce, crab, shrimp, fish, poultry, white meat and soft cheeses.
Try amazing Chardonnay 2006, which has a great attractive citrus aroma, a smooth creamy texture and juicy, lively taste with hints of white peach and honeydew melon. To achieve greater complexity of taste and smell in 2006 60% of grape juice was fermented and annual new French oak barrels, while the remaining 40% - in stainless steel. During fermentation were used only natural natural yeast. Maturing wine lasted 8 months. Just as in the fermentation extracts were used for both oak barriques, wherein part of the wine lees maintained on for a rich cream flavor, and stainless steel tanks. After blending, the wine was transferred to oak barrels for further disclosure of taste and texture.
Wine "Fox Creek Chardonnay 2006" won the silver medal at the "Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2007" and a bronze award at the "Japan Wine Challenge 2007".
History Fox Creek began from the moment when Jim and Helen Watts in 1984 purchased 32 acres of land in Sun Valley McLaren. Despite the fact that many tried to dissuade them from ideas to break the vineyards here, they went after his dream and thanks to hard work and professional approach created a wonderful wine, which today are the owners of gold medals in many international competitions.
The mild climate is very similar to McLaren Vale Mediterranean coast. Due to the proximity of the ocean is never cold, and almost the entire year (except the winter months) is warm and dry weather, which protects the vines from disease. Among a lot of attention is given to methods of biodynamics, especially for pest control is used certain types of predatory insects and birds, which are to attract especially around the vineyards planted trees. Fox Creek is practicing the most harmless to the environment and methods of cultivation of the vine is trying to minimize the use of chemicals that can create eco-friendly wines of the highest quality.