Rum "El Dorado" 5 Years Old Cask Aged, 0.7 L
Reviews of purchase "El Dorado" 5 Years Old Cask Aged, 0.7 L
Rum beautiful golden-amber color.
Rich and vibrant taste of rum develops first spicy tones that lead to the notes of fruit, caramel and toasted coconut, raisins, honey and vanilla.
In a very attractive aroma of rum notes of dried tropical fruits, caramel, toffee, molasses.
Universal allows you to enjoy the taste of rum them not only as a digestif, but also in cocktails.
Rum "El Dorado 5 Years Old Cask Aged" - prize-winner of numerous international competitions. Among the awards received:
- Silver medal at the "International Wine & Spirit Competition" in London in 2010;
- The title of "Best Gold Rum" among Roma to 6 years Golden Rum Barrel Awards in London in 2010;
- A gold medal from the Ministry of Rum Tasting Competition (New Orleans) in 2008;
- Silver medal and the title of "Best in Class" in the International Wine & Spirit Competition in London in 2006;
- A bronze medal at the International Wine & Spirit Competition in London in 2005;
- A gold medal at the International Wine & Spirit Competition in London in 2003;
- A bronze medal at the International Rum Festival in Canada in 2003;
- The status of "Commended" at the International Wine & Spirit Competition in London in 2002;
- The status of "Commended" at the International Spirits Challenge in London in 2002;
- Gold Medal from The Beverage Tasting Institute (Chicago) in 2001;
- A bronze medal at the Caribbean Communications Inc. Rum Fest in 2001;
- "Seal of Approval" in the International Spirits Challenge in London in 2000;
- The status of "Commended" at the International Spirits Challenge in London in 1999;
- A bronze medal at the International Spirits Challenge in London in 1998;
- A gold medal in the class "Premium Category" on Caribbean Communications Inc. Rum Fest in 1998.
Caribbean islands are home to not accidentally rum. It was here that came up to use sugar cane and reed scrap obtained - molasses remaining after the production of cane sugar. First rum called "The Barbados Water", but over time, the British sailors became known as the drink "rum". Rum made not only in the Caribbean, but in the colonies, located on the continental lands of South America. One of these colonies was and Guyana, located in the north-east of the continent on the shores of Demerara - the third largest river in South America. Distillery "Demerara" was founded in 1670 when a group of more than three hundred producers of sugarcane combined to create rum. In XVII-XVIII centuries in Guyana, there were about two hundred factories, which produce rum. However, after the merger, on the east bank of the Demerara was only one - unsurpassed "Demerara Distillers". Today, the plant produces more than 26 million liters of alcohol per year and is the largest supplier of rum and spirits of the Caribbean. Among his clients - Diageo, Jim Beam Brands, Hiram Walker, Allied Distillers and Corby's. At the factory preserved ancient traditions of rum and original equipment used from the XVIII century. In 1992, "Demerara Distillers" launched a line of rums "El Dorado", embodies the unique qualities of a true taste of Demerara. Roma "El Dorado" repeatedly awarded top prizes at international competitions and is considered the best in the world of the Roma.