Wine Doudet Naudin, Corton-Marechaudes Grand Cru AOC, 2014
Reviews of purchase Doudet Naudin, Corton-Marechaudes Grand Cru AOC, 2014
wine color - deep ruby.
The wine has a complex and delicate taste, with pleasant hints of black currant, cherry and gooseberry.
Wine Aroma expressive, it reveals red fruit, undergrowth and subtle spices.
Wine is served by a variety of sauces spiced meat and game dishes, braised poultry and cheeses.
Doudet Naudin, Corton-Marechaudes Grand Cru AOC - noble Burgundy. Berries Pinot Noir grown in the vineyards of Corton Bressand, the average age of the vines is 65 years. The terroir is characterized by soils based on limestone marl with abundant inclusions of clay. Notable slope terraces provides an excellent drainage. Wine is prepared mostly by hand, during the fermentation of its daily cap breaks and mixed. 20% is maintained in the new fault, the remaining 80% - in old oak casks.
Corton Grand Cru-Mareshod - a complex and fine wine. It has a high aging potential, and it will take a little patience to fully reveal its true flavor. Its flavor is dominated by shades of berries, fruit and aroma shows spicy tones. This wine is served in the traditional for the French meat sauce, cheese and game.
For the production of 20 wines, including several Grands Crus and Premiers Crus, the farm Doudet Naudin used as its own grapes and bought from numerous manufacturers of Burgundy. Winemakers management believes that every wine should "represent the vineyard and vintage year", so the production of wine is always taken into account the origin and characteristics of the grapes, and berries from different parts vinified separately. This enables the user to create their own understanding of each vineyard and choose the best one.