Wine Companhia das Quintas, "Prova Regia"
Reviews of purchase Companhia das Quintas, "Prova Regia"
In the rich, fresh taste of wine, the shades of pineapple and citrus fruits predominate and a pleasant sourness. The aftertaste traces the tones of minerals and lemon.
The aroma of wine is complex, with shades of citrus fruits, apples and pineapple.
Wine is perfectly combined with Mediterranean cuisine, vegetable salads, pasta and seafood.
"Prova Regia" - white dry wine from Arinto grapes, collected in the vicinity of Lisbon. When making wine 80% of berries are fermented in stainless tanks, the remaining 20% - in oak barrels. After mixing, the future wine stands a month in tanks and four months in barrels.
"Prova Regia" has an intense, fresh taste with a well-balanced acidity, shades of pineapple and citrus fruits. Mineral and lemon notes remain in the aftertaste. This wine is recommended for serving with dishes of Mediterranean cuisine, especially it is in harmony with the seafood and pasta.
Companhia das Quintas - a major wine Holding, founded in 1999. Headquarters of the holding, which is engaged in the production and sale of various brands of alcohol, is a city Lorish (Portugal). By holding possessions "Company das Quintas" refers to 250 hectares of vineyards in the principal wine regions of Portugal. From here comes the best grapes on the holding warehouses, from which, in particular, are excellent Local Wine - "Quinta da Fronteira", "Quinta de Pancas", "Quinta do Cardo" and "Herdade da Farizoa".
The company das Quintas includes several wineries - Companhia das Quintas Vinhos, Companhia das Quintas - SAQRC, Sociedade Agricola Gaianense, AgroCardo, Sociedade Agricola da Quinta da Cova da Barca and Portuvinus Wine & Spirits. Since January 2016 the production of wines of the holding takes place at the plant, located in sangalhos (Anadia).