Wine Chateau Villemaurine, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Classe AOC, 2015
Reviews of purchase Chateau Villemaurine, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Classe AOC, 2015
Wine ruby-purple color.
The taste of the wine is full, rich, with an elastic texture, notes of black currant, blueberry, almond and minerals, with a well-balanced structure and a long finish.
The wine shows a luxurious fragrance, which, like a symphony, interwoven notes of blueberry, licorice, creme de cassis, toasted almonds and skin.
The wine is recommended to serve meats, lamb, steak white meat, seasoned cheese semi.
Wine Chateau Villemaurine - luxurious symphony, woven from Merlot grapes and a small proportion of Cabernet Franc. Grapes grown in appellasone Saint-Emilion on the vines dating back 30 years. Vineyard soil - clay and limestone with a predominance of limestone. Harvesting is done by hand. Malolactic fermentation takes place in barriques. Wine is aged 18 months in French oak barrels, 80% of them - the new, the remaining 20% - annuals. Annually produces 15,000 bottles of fine wine Chateau Villemaurine.
Vineyard area of 7 hectares planted with vines on it Merlot (95%) and Cabernet Franc (5%). In the near future it is planned to expand the number of planting Cabernet Franc from 5 to 20%.