WineStyle
Bestsellers
Cart
ООО "Бутик Вайнстайл", TIN:7713790026, license: 77РПА0010390 from 05.11.2014
Moscow, Leninsky prospekt, d.52
ООО "Ритейл Вайнстайл", TIN:7716816628, license: 77РПА0012148 from 26.04.2016
Moscow, Leningradskoe shosse, d.72, 1st floor, room IVа, 1-5
ООО "Стор Вайнстайл", TIN: 9717017438, license: 77РПА0012229 from 08.06.2016
Moscow, Lyusinovskaya, d.53, 1st floor, room VI
ООО "Ред Вайнстайл", TIN: 9717049616, license: 77РПА0012971 from 23.03.2017
Moscow, shosse Entuziastov, d.74/2, 1st floor, room V
ООО "Грин Вайнстайл", TIN: 9718061246, license: 77РПА0013267 from 04.08.2017
Moscow, st. Staraya Basmannaya, d.25, str.1, 1st floor, room 1, 1-9
ООО "Найс Вайнстайл", TIN: 7716856204, license: 77РПА0013269 from 04.08.2017
Moscow, st.Sadovaya-Suharevskaya, d.13/15, ground floor, room VII, 1-3
ООО "Роуз Вайнстайл", TIN: 9718046294, license: 77РПА0013315 from 24.08.2017
Moscow, prospekt Mira, d.70, 1st floor, room № IV, 1-4
ООО "Вайнстайл", TIN: 7715808800, license: 77РПА0010437 from 14.11.2014
Moscow, Skladochnaya ul., d.1, str.1
We do shipment to legal entities according to law.
Warning: according to recommendations of the "ФС РАР" from 2018.06.25: alcoholic production can be bought in the Winestyle shops.
Order by phone
+7 (499) 703-45-43 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Reviews of purchase Chateau Teyssier, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru, 2011

Tasting Notes

Color

Wine rich ruby-red color.

Taste

The wine has a strong, soft, rounded, balanced taste with perfectly integrated silky tannins and good acidity. Taste wine reveals notes of red and black fruit, chocolate, coffee, hazelnut, complemented by hints of smoke, stones, earth and oak. The finish is long, refreshing and delicious, with bright cherry notes.

Aroma

The wine has an attractive fruity aroma with hints of cherry, coffee, walnut and cedar.

Gastronomy

The wine goes well with appetizers, meat dishes, game, cheeses.

Interesting Facts

"Chateau Teyssier", first released in 1994, is the main wine John Malthus. It is sold in more than 50 countries, 20 US states, and it is served in first and business class airline American Airlines. Harvest for this wine is going from its own vineyards economy. Wine "Chateau Teyssier," has received worldwide recognition, is a striking proof that John Malthus can produce great wines not only from the tiny size of the plot, but also in larger quantities. The vines are grown on clay soil, lying on a bed of limestone. Berries for this wine are harvested by hand from 7 vineyards total area of ​​20.5 hectares. After fermentation and maceration, which are held at a low temperature, malolactic fermentation follows, carried out in new French oak barrels. Extract 99% of the wine is carried out on the lees and lasts for 6 months, and the remaining 1% is aged 12 months in barrels made of French oak. Published annually from 8500 to 12,000 cases of wine.
Chateau Teyssier, 2011 - aromatic wine with bright fruit character, which is recommended to drink now or keep until 2020.

Chateau Teyssier is located in the famous wine region of Bordeaux, in the commune of Vignonet, in the department of Gironde. At the site of Chateau Teyssier in the XVIII century farm was founded, which in 1869 acquired the historian Jules Roy, building a castle here and landed vineyards. Manor Château Teyssier was a 5 hectares of land abandoned when Jonathan and Lin Malthus in 1994, bought it, upgraded the winery and cellar, built a second winery and acquired additional land in the municipality of Vignonet: Saint-Sulpice-de-phaleras and Saint-Emilion. Today, Chateau Teyssier extends almost 30 hectares.

Features

  • Color depth: saturated
  • Body/Saturation: average
  • Serving temperature: 16-18°С
  • Website: http://www.teyssier.fr
  • Aging potential: 9 years
Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine Chateau Teyssier, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru, 2011, price Chateau Teyssier, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru, 2011 — 3 453 rub.. Producer wine Chateau Teyssier. Delivery Chateau Teyssier, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru, 2011.