We do shipment to legal entities according to law.
Warning: according to recommendations of the "ФС РАР" from 2018.06.25: alcoholic production can be bought only personally in the Winestyle shops.
ООО "Бутик Вайнстайл", ИНН:7713790026, license: 77РПА0010390 from 05.11.2014
Moscow, Leninsky prospekt, d.52
ООО "Ритейл Вайнстайл", ИНН:7716816628, license: 77РПА0012148 from 26.04.2016
Moscow, Leningradskoe shosse, d.72, 1st floor, room IVа, 1-5
ООО "Стор Вайнстайл", ИНН 9717017438, license: 77РПА0012229 from 08.06.2016
Moscow, Lyusinovskaya, d.53, 1st floor, room VI
ООО "Ред Вайнстайл", ИНН 9717049616, license: 77РПА0012971 from 23.03.2017
Moscow, shosse Entuziastov, d.74/2, 1st floor, room V
ООО "Грин Вайнстайл", ИНН 9718061246, license: 77РПА0013267 from 04.08.2017
Moscow, st. Staraya Basmannaya, d.25, str.1, 1st floor, room 1, 1-9
ООО "Найс Вайнстайл", ИНН 7716856204, license: 77РПА0013269 from 04.08.2017
Moscow, st.Sadovaya-Suharevskaya, d.13/15, ground floor, room VII, 1-3
ООО "Роуз Вайнстайл", ИНН 9718046294, license: 77РПА0013315 from 24.08.2017
Moscow, prospekt Mira, d.70, 1st floor, room № IV, 1-4
ООО "Вайнстайл", ИНН 7715808800, license: 77РПА0010437 from 14.11.2014
Moscow, Skladochnaya ul., d.1, str.1
Order by phone
+7 (499) 703-45-43 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Reviews of purchase Chateau Teyssier, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru, 2009

Tasting Notes

Color

Wine of deep dark red color.

Taste

The wine has a soft, clean, balanced taste sweet but firm tannins. The finish is long and elegant.

Aroma

The wine has a spicy-fruity aroma with hints of cherry, plum and black currant.

Gastronomy

The wine goes well with appetizers, meat dishes, game, cheeses.

Interesting Facts

"Chateau Teyssier", first released in 1994, is the main wine John Malthus. It is sold in more than 50 countries, 20 US states, and it is served in first and business class airline American Airlines. Harvest for this wine is going from its own vineyards economy. Wine "Chateau Teyssier," has received worldwide recognition, is a striking proof that John Malthus can produce great wines not only from the tiny size of the plot, but also in larger quantities. The vines are grown on clay soil, lying on a bed of limestone. Berries for this wine are harvested by hand from 7 vineyards total area of ​​20.5 hectares. After fermentation and maceration, which are held at a low temperature, malolactic fermentation should be traversed in new French oak barrels. Extract 99% of the wine is carried out on the lees and lasts for 6 months, and the remaining 1% is aged 12 months in barrels made of French oak. Published annually from 8500 to 12,000 cases of wine.

Chateau Teyssier is located in the famous wine region of Bordeaux, in the commune of Vignonet, in the department of Gironde. At the site of Chateau Teyssier in the XVIII century farm was founded, which in 1869 acquired the historian Jules Roy, building a castle here and landed vineyards. Manor Château Teyssier was a 5 hectares of land abandoned when Jonathan and Lin Malthus in 1994, bought it, upgraded the winery and cellar, built a second winery and acquired additional land in the municipality of Vignonet: Saint-Sulpice-de-phaleras and Saint-Emilion. Today, Chateau Teyssier extends almost 30 hectares.

Features

Recently viewed
We do shipment to legal entities according to law.
Warning: according to recommendations of the "ФС РАР" from 2018.06.25: alcoholic production can be bought only personally in the Winestyle shops.
ООО "Бутик Вайнстайл", ИНН:7713790026, license: 77РПА0010390 from 05.11.2014
Moscow, Leninsky prospekt, d.52
ООО "Ритейл Вайнстайл", ИНН:7716816628, license: 77РПА0012148 from 26.04.2016
Moscow, Leningradskoe shosse, d.72, 1st floor, room IVа, 1-5
ООО "Стор Вайнстайл", ИНН 9717017438, license: 77РПА0012229 from 08.06.2016
Moscow, Lyusinovskaya, d.53, 1st floor, room VI
ООО "Ред Вайнстайл", ИНН 9717049616, license: 77РПА0012971 from 23.03.2017
Moscow, shosse Entuziastov, d.74/2, 1st floor, room V
ООО "Грин Вайнстайл", ИНН 9718061246, license: 77РПА0013267 from 04.08.2017
Moscow, st. Staraya Basmannaya, d.25, str.1, 1st floor, room 1, 1-9
ООО "Найс Вайнстайл", ИНН 7716856204, license: 77РПА0013269 from 04.08.2017
Moscow, st.Sadovaya-Suharevskaya, d.13/15, ground floor, room VII, 1-3
ООО "Роуз Вайнстайл", ИНН 9718046294, license: 77РПА0013315 from 24.08.2017
Moscow, prospekt Mira, d.70, 1st floor, room № IV, 1-4
ООО "Вайнстайл", ИНН 7715808800, license: 77РПА0010437 from 14.11.2014
Moscow, Skladochnaya ul., d.1, str.1
In our store you can buy wine Chateau Teyssier, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru, 2009, price Chateau Teyssier, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru, 2009 — 2 655 rub.. Producer wine Chateau Teyssier. Delivery Chateau Teyssier, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru, 2009.