Wine "Chateau Tamagne" Orange
- m. Savelovskaya New — under the order
- m. Leninsky Prospekt New — under the order
- m. Vodniy Stadion New — under the order
- m. Serpukhovskaya New — under the order
- m. Shosse Entuziastov New — under the order
- m. Suharevskaya New — under the order
- m. Baumanskaya New — under the order
- m. Pervomayskaya New — under the order
- m. Krylatskoye New — under the order
- m. Varshavskaya New — under the order
- m. Filyovsky Park New — under the order
- m. Strogino New — under the order
- m. Ulitsa Ak. Yangelya New — under the order
- m. Krasnogorsk (m. Myakinino) New — under the order
- m. Konkovo New — under the order
- m. Lyubertsy (Zhulebino) New — under the order
- m. Zil New — under the order
- m. Novokosino New — under the order
- m. Maryino New — under the order
- m. Kolomenskaya New — under the order
- m. VDNKh New — under the order
- m. Proletarskaya New — under the order
- m. Slavyansky Bulvar New — Available
- m. Seligerskaya New — under the order
- m. Skobelevskaya New — under the order
Restaurants, shops, bars, hotels, distributors
Citronniy Magaracha: 100%
Reviews of purchase "Chateau Tamagne" Orange
The color varies from straw wine with greenish tint to golden.
The taste of wine is full bodied, soft, velvety with piquant tartness and fresh acidity.
The aroma of wine is filled with fruity notes in harmony with noble shades of oak.
The wine goes well with veal, poultry, offal, seafood, sea fish, oysters, dishes with curry.
A series of collectible vintage wines "Chateau Taman" Reserve consists of unique wines that after aging in barrels and bottling matured in bottles at least three years in a special storage where constant temperature and humidity-controlled. All wine collection available in limited quantities.
"Chateau Taman" Reserve Chardonnay - dry white wine Controlled geographical name. The wine is made from Chardonnay grapes grown in its own vineyards agricultural firm "South", located on the Taman peninsula. Harvested by hand. After fermentation, the wine is aged at least 12 months in oak barrels and at least 3 years in the bottle.
"Chateau Taman" Reserve Chardonnay won a silver medal at the "South Russia, 2015" (Krasnodar) and a diploma in international competition "International Wine Challange, 2014" in the UK.
The wines range "Chateau Tamagne" produced at the plant "Kuban-Vino" under the control of the French winemaker Jerome Barre. The factory was founded in the Temryuk district in the village Starotitarovskaya in 1956. To date, "Kuban-Vino" is the largest Russian producer of still and sparkling wines (branded and canteens) and cognacs. The company is fully debugged production cycle - from site selection for planting vines to bottling in bottles. In 2003, the plant became a part of a wine holding "Ariant", after which it was modernized and re-equipment of production facilities. Now the products are manufactured mainly in Italian equipment. "Kuban-Vino" adheres to technology "cold filling", so keep drinks completeness aromatic bouquet and taste. Since 2004, the company cooperates with the Institute of Oenology Champagne (France).
Wine holding "Ariant" - one of the largest enterprises in Russia, included in the list of "Forbes - 200 largest private companies." The holding is a full-cycle wine company that owns its own vineyards, grape processing facilities, beverage filling lines and a wide dealer network covering the largest regions and cities of Russia: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Samara, Kemerovo, Kurgan, Irkutsk, Novosibirsk, Orenburg, Perm, Yekaterinburg, Tyumen, Chelyabinsk, Khabarovsk, Udmurtia, Bashkortostan, Altai, Khanty-Mansiysk. The company's products are supplied to the 15 largest regions of the country.
The holding includes three large enterprises that have been modernized with the latest technology: Ariant Central Educational Institution (Chelyabinsk), which produces a full range of wines - semi-sweet, dry, fortified, sparkling and champagne, as well as brandy, vodka, wine drinks, non-alcoholic products - mineral and sweet water, LLC Kuban-Vino and OJSC Agrofirma Yuzhnaya (Krasnodar Territory).
The vineyards of the holding "Ariant" (60% of all vineyards in Russia) are located on the Taman Peninsula. Wine production is strictly controlled by technologists of the Institute of Enology of the province of Champagne (France), who work at the enterprises of the holding Ariant. Exemplary quality of products manufactured under the trademark "Ariant" is guaranteed by a combination of favorable factors: loyalty to the traditions of Russian winemaking, production facilities equipped with the latest enological technology, and professionalism of the holding's employees.