Sparkling wine Castillo Perelada, Cava Brut Reserva
Reviews of purchase Castillo Perelada, Cava Brut Reserva
Wine of pale yellow color with a long game of small bubbles in the glass.
Taste wines - elegant, dry, fruity, bright, with good structure, citrus notes.
The wine has a delicate fruity aroma.
Sparkling wine perfectly suited as an aperitif and will make a good pair of snacks and light salads.
Castillo Perelada, Cava Brut Reserva - one of the best sparkling wines of Spain, which is produced by traditional methods. The warm climate and local grape varieties make this drink unique. Secondary fermentation takes place in a conventional manner bottled wine is stored and then 15 months in the cellars of the winery before disgorging.
Sparkling wine Castillo Perelada, Cava Brut Reserva is the recipient of several awards:
- Silver medal at the competition "Challenge International du Vin" in 2007 in France;
- Silver medal at the competition "Japan Wine Challenge" in 2007;
- Silver medal and award "Best in Class" in the competition "The International Wine and Spirit Competition" in 2010 in the UK;
- "Best Value Cava" in the contest "New Wave Spanish Wine Awards" in 2010 in the UK;
- Silver medal at the competition "The International Wine & Spirit Competition" in 2012 in the UK;
- A gold medal at the competition "Concours Mondial de Bruxelles" in 2012.
In addition to still wines, Castillo Perelada produce sparkling wine Cava. The company is the fifth-largest producers of sparkling wine, wineries but for the main criterion is not the quantity but quality. Cava Brut Rose was chosen as the official sparkling wine at the wedding of Prince Philip in 2004. Also - this is the only Cava, which is very fond of Salvador Dali.