Rum Caney, "Anejo Centuria", 0.7 L
- m. Savelovskaya New — under the order
- m. Leninsky Prospekt New — Available
- m. Vodniy Stadion New — under the order
- m. Serpukhovskaya New — Available
- m. Shosse Entuziastov New — under the order
- m. Suharevskaya New — under the order
- m. Baumanskaya New — under the order
- m. Pervomayskaya New — under the order
- m. Krylatskoye New — Available
- m. Varshavskaya New — under the order
- m. Filyovsky Park New — Available
- m. Strogino New — under the order
- m. Ulitsa Ak. Yangelya New — under the order
- m. Krasnogorsk (m. Myakinino) New — Available
- m. Konkovo New — under the order
- m. Lyubertsy (Zhulebino) New — Available
- m. Zil New — under the order
- m. Novokosino New — under the order
- m. Maryino New — Available
- m. Kolomenskaya New — under the order
- m. VDNKh New — under the order
- m. Proletarskaya New — under the order
- m. Slavyansky Bulvar New — under the order
Restaurants, shops, bars, hotels, distributors
Reviews of purchase Caney, "Anejo Centuria", 0.7 L
Rum beautiful, rich amber color.
Rum has a clean, thin, soft and delicate sweet flavor with vanilla notes.
The aroma of rum filled with tones of vanilla, figs, dried fruit. With the addition of water in the rich fragrance reveals notes of orange peel and nuts.
Rum surprisingly pleasant neat or with ice and a slice of lime, a Cuban cigar.
"Anejo Centuria" - an excellent rum taste which expresses the true traditions of Cuba. Rum is a blend of seven-year Roma produced from sugar cane grown in the south of Cuba, in the fertile region around the mountains of Sierra Maestra, aged in old oak barrels in deep caves near Santiago de Cuba. During exposure rum received his unbeaten, delicate flavor with a unique softness that will take and connoisseurs and lovers unforgettable pleasure. Rum "Anejo Centuria" pleasant surprise in a clean form of heat or ice and a slice of lime. Rum Caney, "Anejo Centuria", 7 years old is the winner of the International Festival of Roma in Havana in 2004.
Line Roma "Kania", named after the peasant conical houses made of reeds, is considered one of the best in the Caribbean and South America. Unique flavor, captivating aroma of the highest quality and made "Kania" most popular rum in these markets, more popular than the world-famous brands.
Rum "Kania" performed at the most famous factory in Cuba, located in Santiago de Cuba. It was founded in 1862 and remains one of the oldest in Cuba working so far. Rum "Caney" made from sugar cane molasses, which is grown mainly in the southern fertile fields of Cuba, near the legendary mountains of the Sierra Maestra. Distillation is carried out in the ancient but vibrant city of Santiago de Cuba - the heart of the musical and cultural heritage of Cuba, where he once was invented and light rum. In the production of rum "Caney" is used only spring water and not used any artificial colors or flavors. Rum is aged in unique climatic conditions in caves in oak barrels, many of which were created before the revolution and considered the oldest on the island.