Tequila "Campo Azul" Gran Clasico Blanco, 1 L
Reviews of purchase "Campo Azul" Gran Clasico Blanco, 1 L
Tequila is crystal clear, transparent color.
Taste of tequila - silky, soft, deep, with fruity notes and hints of spice. In the aftertaste remains nuances of coconut, white flowers and white pepper.
Fragrance contains notes of agave tequila, wax candles, flowers, thyme, nougat and roasted peppers.
Tequila experts recommend to use pure ice, and as a component of cocktails.
Strong alcoholic beverage coming from Mexico, known for a wide audience as tequila is made from the blue agave mature core - local plant agave family. Right to create tequila own only a few states of Mexico, including Jalisco, Guanajuato, Michoacan, Nayarit and Tamaulipas. Production rate and the quality standard of Mexico require that the final product must contain 51% alcohol derived from agave, and the remaining 49% of the alcohols can be corn or sugarcane. The producers themselves determine which of sugary foods will be included in the final composition of the drink. As a result, gourmets around the world on their own taste preferences are selected from a wide variety of tequila brands represented. Subject to the above percentage of alcohol, according to Mexican law mixto tequila manufacturers create or "standard". If tequila "premium", it is manufactured exclusively from the blue agave, and on the bottle necessarily indicate "100% agava" or "100% blue agava".
Tequila "Campo Azul" Blanco - it ideal present to friends, colleagues or relatives. The drink will be remembered not only attractive design of the bottle, but also pleasant, silky taste and aroma of a multi-faceted, folded notes of agave, wax candles, roasted peppers, nougat and thyme. Tequila "Campo Azul" Blanco made from blue agave. During the manufacturing process used vintage Mexican tequila production technology, proven over the years and was appreciated. After distillation the tequila kept in white oak barrels. Experts recommend to consume this drink pure ice.
Plant Productos Finos de Agave, located on the territory of the plateau Los Altos, has existed for over a hundred years and has its own trade secrets. Manufactured them tequila "Campo Azul" - the choice of people who appreciate quality and unsurpassed taste of the drink.