Wine Bodegas Patritti, "Primogenito" Sangre Azul Pinot Noir, 2016
- Grape varieties:
Reviews of purchase Bodegas Patritti, "Primogenito" Sangre Azul Pinot Noir, 2016
The wine is rich and deep red color.
The taste of the wine is elegant, rich and full, has an incredibly refined tannin structure, soft texture and refreshing acidity, shows notes of berries and dark fruits, nuances of minerals and peppery accents. The finish is long-lasting and refined.
The aroma reveals attractive berry nuances, especially tones of ripe strawberries and blueberries, framed by nuances of iodine and moist gravel.
The wine goes well with red meat, Confit duck, game with berry sauces, salmon and cheeses.
"Primogenito" Sangre Azul Pinot Noir is a dry red wine with a rich berry aroma and a refined, exquisite taste, for the creation of which the producer uses Pinot Noir grapes harvested from the company's own vineyards. Harvesting is carried out manually when the berries reach the optimum ripeness level. After transporting the grapes to the winery, they are carefully sorted. Before fermentation, maceration is carried out for 2 days at a temperature of 10 ° C. Fermentation takes place at a controlled temperature in steel tanks and winemakers use local yeast for it. 70% of the fermented wort is pressed grapes, and the remaining 30% are whole bunches. Wine "Primogenito" Sangre Azul Pinot Noir is aged in French oak barrels for 15 months. Vintage 2016 was bottled in July 2017.
Bodegas Patritti was founded in 2003 when the first vines were planted in San Patricio del Chagnar, Neuquen province. The company is dedicated to producing high quality wines with outstanding personality. To achieve this, winemakers rely on the unique characteristics of Patagonia's soil. The rapid growth of the Patagonia wine region in recent years has been driven by its excellent production results and the use of high quality raw materials in tandem with the most advanced technologies. Bodegas Patritti's goal is to provide quality products and services for those who love wine and respect its culture. The company owns 110 hectares of vineyards and a gravitation winery.