Wine Bodegas La Horra, "Corimbo", Ribero del Duero DO, 2012
Reviews of purchase Bodegas La Horra, "Corimbo", Ribero del Duero DO, 2012
The wine is dark cherry color with red and blue reflections.
The wine has a fresh fruity flavor of medium strength with good volume, pleasant tannins and nuances of a pine forest.
In a surprisingly rich aroma of wine felt shades of black and red fruits, among which highlights the notes of blackberry, cherry and peach. You can also feel well-integrated wood tones and coffee, the nuances of the land under the pine trees, lavender, marjoram. Floral notes give a bouquet of freshness.
The wine goes well with game, red grilled meat, beans, roast, stews and mature cheeses.
"Corimbo" - wine, created from grapes Tempranillo, also called Hasibera or Aragonezh. Berries for this wine collected from vines averaging 20 years of age. Continental climate with significant difference of day and night temperatures, typical of Ribera del Duero, gives the wine a special freshness and aroma. Alcoholic fermentation takes place in wooden vats and stainless steel tanks. Malolactic fermentation - in wooden barrels. 80% of the wine is aged for a year in French oak barrels, and the remaining 20% - in barrels made of American wood.
Bodegas La Horra - is a project of Bodegas Roda, born in the course of experiments with Tempranillo grape variety. Poyavlyanie through this new plant in the province of Burgos the company seeks to reveal the advantages of Tempranillo, the most popular by far in Portugal and Spain, opening in it new opportunities and face. Vineyards Bodegas La Horra are located in the Ribera del Duero, in the region of Castilla y Leon (Spain).
Bodegas Roda was founded in 1987 by Mario Rottlant Catalans and Carmen Daurella. Their goal was to create a superb, highly expressive red wines in a contemporary style, reflecting the terroir of the region and varietal characteristics in a unique incarnation. The symbol of the winery, conveys a sense of vision of its wines, became the image of a thistle - elegant hardy flower, closely related with the landscape and able to be stored for a long time after cutting.
Warning: according to recommendations of the "ФС РАР" from 2018.06.25: alcoholic production can be bought only personally in the Winestyle shops.
ООО "Стор Вайнстайл", ИНН 9717017438, license: 77РПА0012229 from 2016.06.08 Moscow, Lyusinovskaya 53, 1st floor, room VI. Working hours: 11:00 - 23:00, from Monday to Sunday