Wine Bertani, Soave DOC, 2011
Reviews of purchase Bertani, Soave DOC, 2011
Wine color - bright yellow with golden reflections.
The wine has a harmonious acidity on the palate felt the tone of gooseberry, peach and apricot, flows into a long and intense aftertaste.
The wine has an intense, complex aroma with notes of elderberry, gooseberry and light mint accents, which are replaced by a loop of the shades of apricot and peach.
The wine can be served as an aperitif. It also goes well with appetizers, first courses and vegetables.
Bertani, Soave was published in 1931. It is from the Soave Bertani was applied to the festive table in honor of the coronation of George VI, king of England in 1937. Even the design of the bottle of Soave has become so recognizable that for many years did not undergo any changes and, eventually, became a symbol of the company. Over the years, Soave is considered a first-class product and one of the most popular Italian wines in the world. According to the company's philosophy when creating Soave producers have remained true to the traditional standards of production. Vintage wine going twice - the first time in the middle of September (about 40%) and then subjected to conventional fermentation berries. The remaining 60% of the yield collected in late October, after squeezing the wort is fermented with the skins at a temperature of 20 ° C for 15 days. After that, the blending of wine and lees.
Bertani winery was founded in the middle of the XIX century in the small town of Quinto di Valpantena in the north of Verona Bertani two brothers - Giovanni Battista and Gaetano. Way brothers in the world of wine began with an introduction by Mr. Guillot - a prominent figure in the wine industry at the time. Since its inception, the brothers Bertani used innovative techniques in the cultivation and processing of crops, using new technology vinification and cultivation. Also Bertani brothers - the first who took the decision to sell wine in bottles, not in oak barrels, which at that time was much more traditional.
Through nearly 30 years since the founding of the winery in 1888, the Academy of Agriculture, Arts and Commerce in the city of Verona, studying the works of the brothers in terms of scientific and practical approach, awarded them a special gold award. Since then, the winery has become the benchmark Bertani family and commercial winemaking in Verona. To this day, Bertani take part in various competitions and exhibitions, develop new technologies, not resting on its laurels and strive for perfection. Possession Bertani today - it's 130 acres of land owned by the family around the historic villa of the XVIII century. Cellar and winery are located in the cozy town Grezzano.
The Bertani winery was founded in the middle of the 19th century in the small town of Quinto di Valpantena in the north of Verona by the two brothers Bertani Giovanni Battista and Gaetano. The way of the brothers to the world of wine began with an acquaintance with Mr. Guillot - a prominent figure in the wine industry of the time. From the very beginning of their activity, the Bertani brothers used innovative methods in growing and processing crops, using new technologies of vinification and cultivation. Also, the Bertani brothers are the first who decided to sell wine in bottles, and not in oak barrels, which at that time was much more traditional.
In almost 30 years since the founding of the winery in 1888, the Academy of Agriculture, Arts and Commerce in Verona, which studied the work of the brothers from the point of view of the scientific and practical approach, awarded them a special gold award. Since then, the Bertani winery has become the benchmark for family and commercial winemaking in the Verona area. To this day, Bertani is participating in various competitions and exhibitions, developing new technologies, not stopping at what has been achieved and striving for excellence. Bertani's estate today is 130 hectares of land around the family of an ancient villa of the XVIII century. Cellars and winery are located in the cozy town of Grezano.