Wine "Arzuaga" Reserva, 2008
- Grape varieties:
Vintages and volumes
Reviews of purchase "Arzuaga" Reserva, 2008
Wine a brilliant dark ruby color.
Wine with an elegant, fresh, buttery taste and pleasant acidity, with a long attractive finish.
The wine has a deep aroma with distinct shades of black fruit, toast and rose petals.
Wine will be a wonderful pair with cheese and meat dishes with beef, lamb or veal. It is also a wonderful complement roast venison.
A wonderful wine "Arzuaga" Reserva, 2008 noted several international awards:
- Gold medal at the "MUNDUS VINI, 2011" (Germany);
- Gold medal at the "Challenge International Du Vin, 2012" (Bordeaux, France);
- Gold medal at the "Monde Selection, 2012" (Brussels, Belgium);
- A gold medal at the "Concours Mondial, 2012" (Brussels, Belgium);
- Silver medal at the "Decanter World Wine Awards, 2012" (London, UK).
Arzuaga Navarro family in 1987 acquired a vast estate of 140 hectares. Part of the vineyard is located in the vicinity of the estate, and some - in the hunting grounds of La Planta. Here, the owner of Florentino Navarro contains Reserve, home to deer, elk and wild boar. That love for animals was the basis of the company's logo.
The winery is located in the southern region of Ribera del Duero and rises above the river, so the grapes ripen here earlier and more evenly than other farms in the region. Excellent quality grapes, tireless care company owner and his passion for winemaking wine Arzuaga Navarro made one of the best in the region.