- Web development experience (PHP, jQuery);
- Experience with database MySQL;
- Desire to make quality products, the ability to get pleasure from the results;
- Experience to deal with versions control systems;
- Skills in database work out;
- Basic knowledge of optimization algorithms and databases;
- Basic knowledge of server administration, an experience to configure web servers (Apache, nginx);
- Knowledge in other areas of IT (Java, MS Access, 1C), knowledge of English is welcome.
What will you do (depending on the current level and personal predisposition):
- Development on PHP + database;
- Architectural development and optimization.
- Flexible working hours, students can be involved as well;
- Interesting tasks, a young team;
- Real opportunities for development, possibilities to improve professional and personal level.
- Experienced wine expert - sommelier, skills to sell alcoholic beverages;
- Skills to communicate with customers, knowledge how to make a product presentation;
- We look for applicants without an experience, but ready to learn;
- Personal skills: responsibility,tidiness, well-educated speech.
- Consulting and serving customers in the trading room;
- To provide settlements with buyers;
- Work at the cash desk;
- Safekeeping of inventory.
- Working schedule 2/2;
- Full time;
We are looking for authors of articles - both professionals and enthusiasts.
- personal video blogs
- personal impressions on wines and spirits
- Stories about travelling to wine regions
- interesting and exciting topics
- new headings
Please send some work samples or links to your materials
- Knowledge of the wine theme or the desire to deal with a new area;
- Ability to collect and analyze information;
- Quality rewrite;
- Knowledge of English at a level sufficient to translate tasting notes and necessary information from foreign websites;
- Possession of photo editing and processing programs.
You must complete a test task.
- Search and attract new customers
- Advising clients on products
- Negotiating with clients, concluding contracts
- Transaction support
- Control delivery, shipment and payment
- Receivables control
- Experience in the sale of alcohol in the HoReCa channel is required
- Experience with a distributor is required
- Focus on results
- Self-reliance, ability to make decisions and take responsibility
- Confident PC Ownership
- Experience of negotiating at the level of the first persons of companies
- Designed by the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Schedule 5/2 from 9:00 to 18:00
- Office at Novoslobodskaya / Mendeleevskaya metro station
- Salary + sales bonuses (discussed with successful candidates)
- Corporate education and training
- Career and professional growth
We are looking for a wine enthusiast for working on projects on social networks (Instagram, VK, FB).
- Development of visual and textual content
- Preparation of thematic posts, stories and publication on social networks
- Creation of information lines, creatives
- Interaction with designers
- High literacy rate
- Knowledge of wine subjects
- Ability to work in graphic editors li >
- Remote work with schedule 5/2
- Participation in educational tastings and other events from leading importers
If you are interested in one of the vacancies, please leave your profile