- Web development experience (PHP, jQuery);
- Experience with database MySQL;
- Desire to make quality products, the ability to get pleasure from the results;
- Experience to deal with versions control systems;
- Skills in database work out;
- Basic knowledge of optimization algorithms and databases;
- Basic knowledge of server administration, an experience to configure web servers (Apache, nginx);
- Knowledge in other areas of IT (Java, MS Access, 1C), knowledge of English is welcome.
What will you do (depending on the current level and personal predisposition):
- Development on PHP + database;
- Architectural development and optimization.
- Flexible working hours, students can be involved as well;
- Interesting tasks, a young team;
- Real opportunities for development, possibilities to improve professional and personal level.
- Experienced wine expert - sommelier, skills to sell alcoholic beverages;
- Skills to communicate with customers, knowledge how to make a product presentation;
- We look for applicants without an experience, but ready to learn;
- Personal skills: responsibility,tidiness, well-educated speech.
- Consulting and serving customers in the trading room;
- To provide settlements with buyers;
- Work at the cash desk;
- Safekeeping of inventory.
- Working schedule 2/2;
- Full time;
We are looking for authors of articles - both professionals and enthusiasts.
- personal video blogs
- personal impressions on wines and spirits
- Stories about travelling to wine regions
- interesting and exciting topics
- new headings
Please send some work samples or links to your materials
- Reconciliation of orders with suppliers;
- Problem solving for customer orders;
- Answers to questions on drivers customer orders;
- Customer survey on quality of service.
- 1.5 years of work experience;
- Experience working with documents;
- Attention to detail;
- App. Within 3 months of salary 30 000 rubles. Next 35 000 rubles. Opening hours from 9.00 to 18.00;
- Clearance by the Labour Code. Workplace m. Savelovskaya;
- Participation in training tastings and other activities of the leading importers;
- Discounts on products;
- Knowledge of the wine theme or the desire to deal with a new area;
- Ability to collect and analyze information;
- Quality rewrite;
- Knowledge of English at a level sufficient to translate tasting notes and necessary information from foreign websites;
- Possession of photo editing and processing programs.
You must complete a test task.
Employment until 28.12.2018
Payment at the rate of 1800 rubles per day.
- experience in sales and / or customer service;
- advanced communication skills;
- active life position;
- advising customers by phone;
- receiving, processing orders and requests from customers by telephone and the Internet;
- active work with suppliers.
- work schedule from 9.00 to 18.00, Saturday, Sunday are days off;
- The office is located in 7-10 minutes from the station. M. Savelovskaya.
- Search and attract new customers
- Advising clients on products
- Negotiating with clients, concluding contracts
- Transaction support
- Control delivery, shipment and payment
- Receivables control
- Experience in the sale of alcohol in the HoReCa channel is required
- Experience with a distributor is required
- Focus on results
- Self-reliance, ability to make decisions and take responsibility
- Confident PC Ownership
- Experience of negotiating at the level of the first persons of companies
- Designed by the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Schedule 5/2 from 9:00 to 18:00
- Office at Novoslobodskaya / Mendeleevskaya metro station
- Salary + sales bonuses (discussed with successful candidates)
- Corporate education and training
- Career and professional growth
If you are interested in one of the vacancies, please leave your profile