- a traditional Austrian beverage. Obtained by distillation of fermented juice of various fruits and berries. Himbergayst
- a kind of schnapps, which has the aroma of raspberries. The sugar content in raspberries enough for the fermentation process, so use a ready-made alcohol, which is raspberry liqueur. This infusion was then distilled and the resulting alcohol is mixed with water. Take water from a mountain stream in the Alps.
Austria's Markus Wieser GmbH
is located in the Wachau Valley, and is engaged in the production of fruit spirits, liqueurs and confectionery. The product range includes schnapps, liqueurs and drinks, which are produced according to traditional recipes on the basis of new, diverse ideas.
The product range covers:
• Fine distillates from apricots, pears Williams, raspberries, plums, as well as whiskey, brandy, etc .;
• Unusual liquor apricot, plum, pear, rose, violet, etc .;
• Apricot nectar;
• The original apricot-beater aperitif.