Wine Uggiano, "Roccialta", Chianti DOCG
- Volume: 0.75 L
- Grape varieties:
Reviews of purchase Uggiano, "Roccialta", Chianti DOCG
The wine has an elegant straw color with light golden reflections.
The wine shows a refreshing, rich flavor with fruit and almond tones, perfectly balanced acidity and a long, seductive finish.
The intense flavor of the wine reveals notes of fresh fruit, white flowers and oak nuances.
Wine is fine in itself, but also with seafood, fish, white meat, Mediterranean cuisine, soft goat cheese.
"Falco de'Neri" Chardo, Toscana IGT - dry white wine, created by winemakers grape varieties Chardonnay, Grechetto and Drupedzhio that grow in the vineyards in Tuscany Azienda Uggiano. Harvesting is carried out only when the berries have reached optimum ripeness. After a traditional vinification, 20% of the wine is aged for six months in French oak barrels of second use. The remaining 80% of the wine is aged in stainless steel tanks.
Wine "Falco de'Neri" Chardo, Toscana IGT is an excellent aperitif and harmoniously combined with seafood, fish, white meat, Mediterranean cuisine and soft goat cheese.