Spiegelau “Authentis” Red Wine/Water Glasses, 0.48 L
Reviews of purchase Spiegelau “Authentis” Red Wine/Water Glasses, 0.48 L
Modern wine lovers are discovering the opportunity to make wine fun and exciting part of the lifestyle. Now wine style becomes more adaptable to individual tastes and preferences.
Whereas most glasses are designed for a wide range of wines, each of them in turn, is designed specifically to take advantage of all the nuances of flavor and aroma of a certain type of wine.
Glasses of red wine suitable for full-bodied red wines - aromatic and powerful. These glasses help express the sensual fullness of wines.
Glass "Authentis" 480 ml is suitable for full-bodied red wines, as well as mineral water.
Elegant glasses produced by well-known company Spiegelau, will serve as the perfect gift for wine lovers!
Spiegelau products used in many famous restaurants and hotels, as well as at international wine tastings.
Glasses from Spiegelau specially developed in collaboration with some respected sommeliers, as well as the owners of the best restaurants. In all aspects - shape, height, diameter, etc. - Spiegelau wine glasses are made in order to reveal all the best in wine, to strengthen character and bouquet.
Elegance, functionality and durability - the characteristics of the products manufactured by Spiegelau.
In order to ensure maximum enjoyment during the wine tasting is very important to follow professional advice
1. Fill the glass is only necessary to the widest part (larger diameter) glass bowl, it will help develop the wine bouquet.
2. Hold the glass by the stem is necessary, not the cup, as the body temperature can increase the optimum temperature of wine and adversely affect its bouquet.
3. Gently rotate the glass allows the wine to saturate with oxygen and discover the richness of flavor.
4. Decanting wine - means the movement of wine from the bottle into a decanter or carafe before serving. During storage and aging of wine at the bottom of the bottle may form a precipitate. Simply put, decanting means - Department of wine from the sediment. Decanting wine also helps to breathe, because, in contrast to the bottle, a fairly wide diameter of the neck of the decanter allows more oxygen to get into the wine. Red wine should be decanted at room temperature for 1-2 hours before serving, during which time the wine will be able to fully develop the flavor.
5. Serve the wine must be at a certain temperature: for red wines - 15 ° -17 ° C, for white - 10 ° -12 ° C. Compliance with the flow temperature increases the quality of the wine, helping to fully develop its aroma and flavor characteristics.
6. Wash the glasses need to be careful, preferably by hand. After using detergents should be thoroughly rinsed with clean water glass, then dry, being careful not to hold the glass by the stem or base, as foot glass - the narrowest part that can easily break.