Wine Les Vignerons d'Estezargues, "La Granacha", Cotes du Rhone Villages AOC, 2015

w73417
Order by phone
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call us +7 (499) 703-45-43 Call Me Back

Reviews of purchase Les Vignerons d'Estezargues, "La Granacha", Cotes du Rhone Villages AOC, 2015

Tasting Notes

Color

The wine has a dark ruby ​​color with purple tints

Taste

The wine is very rich in taste, generous and fresh. Has a long finish with notes of spice and ripe fruit.

Aroma

In a discreet aroma of wine is dominated by shades of ripe blackberries, black currant and cherry on a background of spicy notes of spice and chocolate.

Gastronomy

Wine perfectly complement beef steak with tomato sauce, grilled lamb, game, grilled sausages.

Interesting Facts

"La Granacha", 2012 - amazing wine which has incorporated fruits, sun and love! Unfiltered wine impresses with its deep, almost black dress and penetrating aroma, supplemented by generous and fresh taste. This wine can be drunk now, but it certainly will reward all those who collected a little patience and a period of 5-6 years, will open its complexity, depth and elegance.
The basis of the delicious wine "La Granace" of grapes Grenache Noir (90%), while the remaining 10% comes from Syrah, Mourvedre and Carignano. Ripe harvest carefully harvested from old vines, the venerable age is 60-80 years old, grown in the area "Signargues", south of the Cotes du Rhone. These vines produce very low crop yields, allowing a wine with an incredible concentration of flowers and fruit. Berries destebliruyut and vinified using natural yeast. 90% of the wine aged in metal tanks 12 months 10% - in large drums. The wine was bottled without filtering to preserve the unique varietal characteristics.

Rhône Valley - a key wine-producing region in the south-eastern France, near the Mediterranean coast. The vineyards are located along the entire length of the valley, so Rhone wines are the product of a wide range of soil types and microclimates. Conventionally isolated northern and southern parts of the valley, and the unifying link between the two areas is the regional municipality Cotes du Rhone. Rhone vineyards have a long and glorious history, because the source of their origin were monks religious orders. Fine wines came not only in monasteries, but also to the table of the Pope and fashionable reception. Officially named commune Cotes du Rhone was in November 1937, produced wines here are of high standard of quality and excellence. The main grape varieties permitted for use in the Cotes du Rhone, Syrah and Grenache is. They constitute a blend of red wines, the Grenache must not exceed 30% of the assemblyazha any wine. After going through all the stages of production, made in concrete vats exposure, and then the wine is bottled without filtration in order to preserve its unique properties.

Cooperative Les Vignerons d`Estezargues - a small cellar in the small town Estézargues, located near Avignon. This is a truly unique company in the wine world, which plays an important role in the production and sale of wine throughout France. Co-op gets a harvest from the vineyards of each of its shareholders, and then produces wine from it. Here the grapes from different parts of France is in the process of vinification, the focus of the wine production. Since 1995, Les Vignerons d`Estezargues practicing a new approach - ten different representatives of the cooperative began producing his own wine separately, then to combine them and make a single cuvee. In the process involves only natural yeasts, no filtering is performed, and no enzymes do not affect the grapes during production. Cooperative efforts and their methods have been recognized by critics and wine lovers around the world.

Features

  • Color depth: dark
  • Body/Saturation: average
  • Serving temperature: 16–18 °С
Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine Les Vignerons d'Estezargues, "La Granacha", Cotes du Rhone Villages AOC, 2015, price Les Vignerons d'Estezargues, "La Granacha", Cotes du Rhone Villages AOC, 2015 — 1 747 rub.. Producer wine Les Vignerons d'Estezargues. Delivery Les Vignerons d'Estezargues, "La Granacha", Cotes du Rhone Villages AOC, 2015.