Wine Alain Jaume & Fils, Domaine du Clos de Sixte, Lirac AOC, 2013

w70361
Order by phone
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call us +7 (499) 703-45-43 Call Me Back
Ratings and Awards
WS 91
RP 88
37 ratings for other vintages

Reviews of purchase Alain Jaume & Fils, Domaine du Clos de Sixte, Lirac AOC, 2013

Tasting Notes

Color

Wine of deep cherry color.

Taste

Deep, elegant taste of the wine shows a beautiful combination of fruit notes, ripe tannins and well-integrated oak shades flavoring volume and a pleasant feeling of softness.

Aroma

From the first moments of intense aroma of the wine hits the notes of black currant and cherry, joined by lighter shades of spring flowers.

Gastronomy

Wine is perfect for red meat with rich sauces and flavorful cheeses.

Interesting Facts

The classic blend of varieties Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre thanks to the skill of winemakers turned into a perfect wine Domaine du Clos de Sixte. It is among the five most popular wines of the Rhone Valley. Handpicked grapes are carefully selected, crushed and fermented at a controlled temperature of 30 ° C in stainless steel vats for 18 days with regular lowering caps. In the future, 30% of the wort is aged in old oak barrels, and the remaining 70% - in concrete tanks for 12-14 months. The wine has good development potential, promising over time to show all the features of the terroir. Its flavor can be enjoyed for 8 years.

Producer's description

Family winery Alain Jaume & Fils was founded in 1826 in the northern part appellasona Chateauneuf-du-Pape. This large area has historically been created just for the cultivation of grapes, so when in the XIV century during the stay of the Pope in Avignon castle was built Chateauneuf-du-Pape, all the surrounding land were planted with vineyards. Occupation winemaker Jaume preserved in the family for decades, and every generation has its own innovations, but a lot of attention paid to the preservation of traditions. Alan Jaume, chief winemaker, is a renowned pioneer in the region, ready to depart from the strict traditional methods in order to obtain high-quality fine wines.
Belonging to the family of Jaume vineyards - Domaine Grand Veneur and Clos de Sixte - processed according to the methods of organic farming and have the appropriate certificates. Previously, the company produced wines in limited quantities, which was due to a small area of ​​vineyards. Wanting to increase productivity, Jaume family acquired vineyards in many other areas of the southern part of the Rhône Valley and established the purchase grapes from other producers in the region. To get a harvest of exceptional quality, winemakers carefully monitor the state of the soil, vines and control the degree of maturity of grapes, picking the leaves by hand and extra clusters. Only from grapes of high quality can produce powerful and well-balanced wines with excellent aging potential, what are the wines of Alain Jaume & Fils.
In our store you can buy wine Alain Jaume & Fils, Domaine du Clos de Sixte, Lirac AOC, 2013, price Alain Jaume & Fils, Domaine du Clos de Sixte, Lirac AOC, 2013 — 2 411 rub.. Producer wine Alain Jaume & Fils. Delivery Alain Jaume & Fils, Domaine du Clos de Sixte, Lirac AOC, 2013.